Soulmates AU (Lime)

(A/N: Alright my dudes, this be my terrifying lime fic. Don't hate me. <3<3 Also! I quoted from Yandere Simulator. If you can find it, BRAVO! If you don't know what YanSim is, then you should go check it out. (The developer is YandereDev, he has a YouTube channel and- you know what? This is irrelevant lol).

Anyway, try not to cringe too much ;D )

Everyone in the world was destined for someone. They all had a significant other. A soulmate. And these matches were never wrong. Divorce was unheard of. No one was ever lonely.

How could you tell who your soulmate was? A red string would connect your finger to theirs. Once you've both accepted each other completely, then the red string disappears. Should any problems come up, the red string appears again and you both find a solution and become partners again. All very nice, no?

Except...

I don't seem to have one. It devastated me. I wasn't meant to find love. My parents tried to comfort me, telling me that I will eventually find them anyway. But I could tell they were worried. This sort of thing was unheard of.

I frowned, lazily twisting my necklace around my fingers as I waited for the train to arrive at my station. Eventually it did, and I made my way towards my school. I heard around the school that a transfer student was coming in today. That's interesting.

Or, at least, I would think that if I actually cared. Without a soulmate, I felt as though life held no meaning. That there was no need to continue this boring life. This didn't mean that I wanted to end my life. No. Definitely not. But, I found myself isolated at times from others. They'd be gossiping about who they were destined to be with. I couldn't. I didn't have a string. I told myself that every day. A painful reminder of my seemingly eternal loneliness. People found it hard to approach me, as I showed no emotion. What was the point, anyway?

The bell rang. Students filed into their respective classrooms. Same boring thing every day. Teachers don't really call on me. They're uncomfortable around me. I can feel it.

I pay attention in class, and pour my heart and soul into my studies, but nothing else. I have no passion for anything. Just get a job, and survive until my time is up. The transfer student was supposedly supposed to come into our class, but never showed up.

Eventually, it came lunch time. I never felt comfortable in the lunchroom, but thankfully a group had allowed me to sit at their table out of pity. I never joined in conversation. Most thought I was mute, or at least that was the rumor going around. I attended my next class: PE. I knew what the teacher was doing. He abused the volleyball team, sexually harassed female students, spread rumors, etc. A couple of days ago, his interests focused on me. You'd think, with soulmates in the world, people like him wouldn't exist. Sadly, it wasn't so. But he's never gotten the chance to talk to me yet. Not until today, that is, seeing as it's my first gym class since I grabbed his attention.

"Hello, everyone. Our new transfer student finally decided to show up. But putting that aside," Kamoshida paused to nudge the transfer student to the class, "today we'll be focusing on kickball." As everyone shuffled into teams, I followed the left side, focusing my gaze on the new student. He had messy black hair and glasses that seemingly hid his eyes from this distance. I wondered what he was thinking. He looked up just in time to catch my gaze. My eyes widened, and I blushed in embarrassment. He looked down to his hand and then at me, before walking over to our team. As he neared me, he opened his mouth to speak, yet the voice that spoke wasn't his own.

"Kurusu. Please join the other team so it's even." Kamoshida said with a slightly hostile tone. Apparently I've already been claimed. "Kurusu", as our PE teacher so lovingly addressed him, wore a dismayed look, before walking over to the other side of the field.