4

@DefendingLouis tweeted:

Eleanor posted about Louis, but it doesn't matter. We know she doesn't deserve him. Get up, you're fine.

Reply 256 retweets 647 likes

@LouisGayAss replied to @DefendingLouis tweet:

Tbh. We know she's a snake looking for cash.

Reply 12 retweets 59 likes

Harry rolls his eyes as he flicks his phone off and sets it on his bed. He has tons of followers on all of his platforms. It's nice sometimes, but other times he wishes he could just go back to being a little fan account and not something everyone looks at to follow. He's one of the biggest Zouis accounts, so he becomes a target for antis and haters.

Zouis is one of the biggest conspiracy theories that Harry's heard of. Basically, everyone that believes in Zouis agrees that Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik from One Direction are in a secret relationship with one another. Harry's believed in it since they were on X-Factor, but the two have denied it multiple times. The denials don't change Harry's mind at all about it either, since having two gay members of a band targeted towards teenage girls wouldn't go too well for the image.

One Direction's management hates Zouis followers (better known as Zouis shippers). Harry's not sure what the motives behind it are, but ever since the theory became more mainstream, Louis and Zayn have been talking less and less. Their management has even gone to the extent of hiring beards to cover up any of the gay rumors. In Harry's opinion, the 'relationships' don't help either boy look straight. Louis's been together with his 'girlfriend' Eleanor since 2011 and Zayn's engaged to be married.

Zouis followers make up about half the fan base, a fourth being Lilo (the ship between Louis and Liam Payne from the band) followers and the last being made up of antis and hets. Hets are the fans that believe that everyone in the band is straight and believe that Louis is really with Eleanor.

Antis are the worse. Antis are Hets, but they go out of their way to hate on anyone that believes differently from them. Harry knows that not everyone supports the idea of Zouis, and he's fine with that, but some people take it too far. They'll get mad if he even suggests Eleanor and Louis aren't together (which he knows they can't possibly be).

It makes Harry's head hurt thinking about it too much. He debates on going downstairs to get some food, but his phone buzzes. He opens it and finds that someone's tagged him in a picture of Louis.

The idea of food slips from Harry's brain as he finds himself absentmindedly scrolling down his Twitter feed. He likes a few pictures and smiles at pictures of Zayn and Louis together. He stops scrolling as Louis's mother's tweet appears.

@JayDarling tweeted:

Had an amazing time with @MrsAnneTwist

reply 24k likes 17k retweets

His Mum? Harry knows that his Mum is becoming friends with Jay, but it hasn't completely sunk in yet. How is he supposed to believe that his favorite pop star's Mum is friends with his Mum? He gives the tweet a like and then shuts off his phone.

What will happen now? Will fans start following his Mum? What if they manage to find a way to link Harry and his Mum? He's so careful about not posting about his mother or sister in any way, purely because he doesn't want to handle everything that will come with it. Now what? He finds himself getting sick as his mind starts wandering.

~_~_~

"Niall!" Louis is laying across the couch on their tour bus. His head is next to Zayn's lap and his feet lay next to Niall. He's scrolling through his phone while Zayn watches Niall play a video game.

Niall's bleached blond hair is styled up into a quiff with his brown roots starting to slowly show. He pops sweets into his mouth as he plays some video game. Every once and awhile, Louis'll hear Niall's thick Irish accent let out a string of curses.

Zayn is the mirror opposite of Niall in nearly every way. While Niall's skin is milky white, Zayn's is dark, a reflection of his middle eastern descent. His hair is black and, usually, styled slicked back. His eyes are deep brown and he's bigger built.

"What," Niall sighs. Louis sits up abruptly, causing Zayn to frown. He brushes him off and shows Niall his phone. Louis watches as Niall reads over the tweet his mother sent out.

"They just met and Mum's already tweeting about her? Who is she anyway?" Louis takes his phone back and sighs loudly as he taps on the username. His eyes widen as he sees the woman has 500 thousand followers on her own. He knows his fan base works fast, but this isn't all the fans' work.

He taps the profile picture and sees a photo of the woman, a girl, and a boy. Strangely, he recognizes the girl and somewhat recognizes the boy. He sighs and clicks off it wondering who follows the woman? He goes to 'followers you may know' and sighs as he sees some fan accounts, but nobody that screams famous. He goes back to her profile, determined to figure out why she has as many followers as she does.

"Click on that," Niall reaches over and taps on a tweet. The other two boys are looking over Louis's shoulder, almost as intrigued as Louis is. Niall seems more interested than Zayn, as Zayn's mostly given up and plays with the bottom of his shirt.

@MrsAnneTwist tweeted:

So proud of my wonderful @GemmaStyles

reply 3.3k likes 793 retweets

"Who's Gemma Styles? She sounds familiar," Louis whispers. Niall shrugs and gestures for him to click on it. He does, and it brings him to a verified account. The account has nearly a million followers and a simple bio. After a moment of staring, he figures out who she is.

"She's one of those fashion bloggers my sisters follow." Niall takes the phone from Louis and goes through Gemma's photos. He sighs when he comes back with nothing interesting. Most of her pictures are of her outfits and selfies.

"Looks nice enough. I don't think you have too much to worry about Louis. Besides, your Mum is a grown woman. I'm sure she can take care of herself," Niall explains. He sets the phone down and picks up his game controller again.

Louis knows Niall's probably right. Anne seems nice enough. It's a little relieving to know that her daughter has a bigger following; it means that there's a lower chance of Anne playing his mother.

The boy, however, Louis is still curious about. He knows he's seen him somewhere, but he can't place him. 

~_~_~

Hey guys! I want to thank you so much for all the support! You've really been motivating me to write this! I hope you enjoy this! Thanks for reading! ~B