Character Answers

Harry

Question: Why were you so stupid and signed with Simon? I'm pretty sure Louis had better connections

Answer: Louis doesn't have any connections that could've helped me. Simon may be an ass, but he knows how to promote a new artist. He's the best thing for me at the moment. 

-

Question: How do you think Louis will react about the PR stunt?

Answer: He's gonna be pissed. 

-

Question: Which is your favourite nail polish?

Answer: I wear black a lot, but I really like this blue one I have. I don't wear it a lot though because Lottie teases me for ages claiming it's a replica of Louis' eyes. 

-

Question: Why did you ever agree to sign with them have you not seen Louis?

Answer: I have seen Louis, but I also saw no other opportunity to get something like this again. Simon's good at his job and I trust that he'll get my name out there. 

-

Question: Why are you so cute?

Answer: Why does everyone like making me blush?

-

Question: Are you and Louis all good or are you two not talking because he is mad. Btw I ship you two more than anything in the world because I mean damn two of the hottest guys in the world are dating. Goals!!!!!

Answer: We're all good! We had that hiccup after the meeting with Simon, but we made up. Louis apologised and so did I. 

-

Question: Do you plan on writing your own music, or having other people write it for you? 

Answer: A little of both. I definitely want to write most of the songs myself, but I wouldn't say no to help from more experienced artists.

-

Question: What do you think about Simon trying to make your name a household name? Do you agree? 

Answer: I'm here for the music and to entertain people. If Simon makes my name a household name in the process it is what it is. I don't want to be a household name necessarily because I see how much pressure it puts on Louis. 

-

Question: Are you going to tell your internet friends that you got signed?

Answer: For sure! I've been meaning too, but the group chat keeps getting lost beneath all sorts of DMs I've been getting from people. Simon says he working on getting my account verified, so I'm hoping it helps solve the problem a little bit.

-

Question: Do you miss your mum? 

Answer: No question. I miss her more than anything, but she knows that what I'm doing out here in important to me. 

~_~_~

Louis

Question: Do you think you will ever talk to Zayn again?

Answer: I doubt it. He outed Harry and I and he didn't have the right to do that so I'm still pretty pissed at him. 

-