6

On Sunday, Anne is running around trying to make sure everything is perfect for the party. Harry doesn't blame her, it'll be the first time Anne would have her newest friend's family over to her house. The Deakin/Tomlinson are more than excited to spare a Sunday to visit, and, at first, Anne was excited, but than the reality set in.

"Harry, does my hair look nice? Does it look like I've been running around all day?" Harry agreed to help his mother set everything up for the party. His current task was to blow up all the balloons, but with his mother pestering him, he has only been able to do a few.

"You look wonderful," Harry sighs, not sparing a glance at his mother at all. Anne grumbles and taps her son's shoulder. He huffs loudly and looks up to his mother. The only reason he's on-edge is because his mother's on-edge.

"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed. This is the first time they'll be here, and I really want to make a good first impression," Anne sighs. "How are you feeling about that? Must be weird, huh? You idolize this guy for years and then your mum bumps into his mum at the café. Now, you're meeting his family. If you feel uncomfortable doing this you can stay in your room," Anne suggests.

Harry won't lie, he's extremely nervous about it all. Ever since he found out his mother befriended Jay; he's been forcing himself to try and separate Louis Tomlinson from the real Louis. He knows Louis hates it when fans see him as famous or don't treat him like he's a normal person and he's trying, but it's all so odd. Harry's been looking up to this guy for years and has read countless books about him.

The screeching sound of the back-yard door opening brings Harry's attention back into the real world. Gemma stands at the door, looking entirely confused.

"What's going on?" Gemma looks from Anne to Harry. Harry pathetically lets the finally '0' of a million go, the numbers held to the ground with rocks.

Harry's step-father appears at the door a moment later. "Robin, dear, you had one job! All I asked was that you keep Gemma distracted! It's not a surprised party if she knows about it," Anne sighs. Gemma turns to Robin, who stands at the door wearing a defeated expression.

"I tried, but she's a hard person to keep up with," Robin sighs. Anne huffs, massaging her forehead with her hands. Harry can see the gears spinning in his mother's head as she tries to think of something else to do.

"Surprise," Harry mumbles as he starts blowing up another balloon.

~_~_~

"They're here! Act natural everyone, and Gemma please go inside the house and at least pretend you're surprised," Anne begs. A few hours later, the party's all set up. Anne hasn't invited a lot of people to come for a visit, and, other than the Deakins, there are only a few of Gemma's school-friends who agreed to show up on such late notice. Harry's mother just announced that Jay and her family are pulling into the drive.

"Fine," Gemma grumbles as she heads back in the house. Silver balloons float above the entrance to their garden. Harry's not the best with decorations, so the intervals in which the balloons are placed isn't perfect.

Harry's breath catches as he sees a group of people gather at the garden entrance. The family of his favorite celebrity is now standing in his garden. He scans over the faces of the star's siblings. He never realized just how tall Fizzy is. Of course, he knows she's only a little shorter than Harry, but it's never set in how much taller that would make her than the rest of her family. Lottie looks almost child-like in comparison.

"Harry, come say hello to the Deakins," Anne calls.

"Tomlinsons actually, the only one changing her name is Mum," Fizzy explains quietly. Harry hears the small trace of bitterness in the 13-year-old's voice. Nonetheless, Harry stands and walks towards the group.