20

Louis looks over the crowd one last time before exiting the stage. The concert was amazing, and Louis can't be prouder. He hands his microphone to one of the tech guys as he follows his band mates to their dressing room.

"Good job tonight, Niall," Zayn compliments. Louis glances over to the duo and smiles. The only time that Zayn is chill anymore is right after concerts. They're all still on their post-concert high. Zayn pulls Niall into a hug and jokingly kisses the guy's head.

Liam leans over to Louis' ear and whispers, "Times like these, you'd have a hard time believing he's an ass." Louis looks up at Liam and shrugs. He wants to spend as much time as he can in the post-concert glow. He knows that when the feeling fades, Zayn goes back to hating everyone.

"Nice job out there Zayn, that high note was sick," Louis comments. Zayn looks over at Louis and frowns lightly.

"Thanks, you did good too," He replies softly. Niall gives the two a strange look but shrugs it off a moment later.

"I can't wait to get to the hotel room! I could definitely sleep right about now," Liam admits. The rest of the boys agree as they change out of their concert outfits and into their street clothes.

They take the short drive to the hotel where they're staying. They only get a hotel when they have more than one show in a city. It serves as a break from the uncomfortable cabins on the tour bus.

Louis and Harry made plans to skype tonight. Louis' excited, because he's finally going to work up the nerve to ask Harry to be his boyfriend. He prays that they don't get interrupted like the night three days prior. The boys have all given Louis their word that they won't bother him tonight.

Louis enters the hotel lobby just as his phone rings. He sees that it's Harry requesting a FaceTime and he accepts happily. Harry's face takes up most the screen.

"Hey, Harry! The boys and I are catching the elevator now," Louis explains. He turns the camera around to show off the other guys. Niall waves excitedly and Liam says a quick hello. Louis watches as Zayn moves out of the shot. He frowns but doesn't give it much thought.

"How was the show? Heard it was good, everyone on Twitter 's talking about it," Harry informs him. The elevator doors open and the four boys step inside. Liam works the buttons as Louis focuses on his conversation with Harry.

"Yeah, yeah, I would say it went pretty well, how about you guys? Do you think we did alright," Louis announces. Louis flips the camera around, so he can show off the other guys. Niall smiles and takes the spot between Liam and Zayn.

"Louis here did sick! Zayn's high-note was fantastic, and Liam... he's just plain sexy, huh," Niall jokes. Harry laughs, and Louis can feel his insides melting. Louis wishes he could listen to Harry's laugh for eternity.

The elevator doors open and the four start towards their hotel rooms. Zayn and Niall part ways with Liam and Louis. Liam lets himself into the room connected to Louis'. Louis listens as Harry talks about what he saw on Instagram as Louis pulls out his key-card to unlock the door.

"Oh, I think someone is here one second," Harry says. Louis pulls his eyes from the phone and towards his door. He goes to slide the card, but the door opens before he can get to it. Louis' eyebrows furrow as he looks up.

"Surprise!" Louis nearly drops his phone as he sees Harry standing in his doorway. He brings the younger boy into a hug and smiles. He can't believe Harry's here. How long has he been planning this?

"Lottie, Eleanor, and I wanted to surprise you," Harry explains. They pull apart long enough for Louis to enter the hotel room. He sees Eleanor and Lottie sitting on his bed. He smiles brightly as Lottie and Eleanor walk over and bring Louis into hugs of their own.