47

It's April first and any other day Louis would be in the mood for some pranks. He would have tricked Liam into eating toothpaste somehow, or maybe jumped out and scared Niall, but he can't be bothered. Everything has been a drag since Zayn left. Everyone has to work so much harder because the other boy decided he was too good for them. Louis' pissed.

How come Louis always has to pick up the slack for Zayn? Zayn never gave Louis anything in return except for angry glares and passive-aggressive small talk. It's not Louis' fault that he never had feelings for Zayn, but Zayn acts like Louis purposefully did it to hurt Zayn's feelings.

Louis pulls out his phone, knowing he'll probably regret it tomorrow. Now, however, he feels as if the world will crumble if he doesn't. Zayn shouldn't just get a slap on the wrist for leaving behind everything.

LouisTomlinson:

You're a real ass btw. I wasn't gonna do this, but you've left me no choice. How can you just pack up and leave everything you know behind? You owe it to the fans to stick around and at least finish up the tour, but you don't even have the respect to do that. I don't think I've ever met anyone as selfish as you.

Louis feels better after getting it off his chest. He goes to put his phone down, but before he can, he notices his message has been seen. Shit. Louis didn't actually think Zayn would open the message. Louis figured Zayn wants nothing to do with them anymore and would pretend they don't exist.

ZaynMalik:

Are you done? You don't know shit about what's going on so stop acting like you do. Thanks.

LouisTomlinson:

I don't know shit?! Are you joking? You said that you were crushing on me and then when I didn't like you back you ran off to Simon. You're like a 12-year-old on the playground going to tattle when things don't go your way. Grow the fuck up.

ZaynMalik:

You don't understand my feelings and you never will. So yeah, stop acting as if you know everything. You've been in the dark for years now, may as well just stay there now.

LouisTomlinson:

Your feelings? What about my feelings? What about Niall, Liam, Perrie, and Harry's feelings? You abandoned us Zayn. You left when things got hard. You stuck your tail between your legs and ran off like the little bitch you are.

ZaynMalik:

I had to leave! Do you know how hard it is to be the same room as the person you're in love with and not be able to do anything?!

LouisTomlinson:

You think you're SO special because you have to keep your feelings hidden. Wow, you're such a role model. You don't think it'll be difficult for Harry and I, now? You really don't think that we don't know how hard it is being in the same room and pretend we're just straight pals being pals?

ZaynMalik:

I couldn't be happy in the band! I haven't been happy since day 1! You guys always shoot down my ideas or push me out to the side! I've never equal to any of you and you know it! I was never happy! The last 5 years I've put on a smile and pretended to be for the sake of the fans! I'm not the selfish one here and don't ever call me that again. I'm finally taking time for me, to be the real me. I've made some mistakes, but selfish is not the word you ever use to describe me

LouisTomlinson:

Now you try to be Mr. Humble and do good, huh? Yeah, that's just not working right now. You isolated yourself. I tried to be your friend. You're the one that decided he was too good for me. You're the one that decided that being gay was dirty. You're the one that pushed me further and further away every single day. You say you loved me, but if you really did, your version of love is absolute shit. No wonder Liam and you broke up, poor guy decided he could do better. I'll go ahead and call you whatever the hell I want.

ZaynMalik:

I was scared! I was scared of being who I was and I ran from that. That's a mistake that I'll have to pay for over and over again. You can't get mad at me for leaving. This band has brought me wonderful opportunities, but I've never been home in this band. You can say all you want about me, but you and I both know I never belonged there.

LouisTomlinson:

You may not have found a home in the band, but the rest of us did. Niall found a home in you and you left him. He blames himself for your leaving. He doesn't deserve that. Perrie found a home in you. Perrie thought she was going to marry you, and you abandoned her out of the blue, but there's no surprise there. A break up text is real great, Z, seriously congrats. Liam trusted you too. Liam was in love with you, and then you broke up with him for no reason. At least Liam can see now how toxic you are. Hope you can live with the fact that you're the one that ruined people's lives :)

ZaynMalik:

Stay out of my life and my dms. Go back to your own shitty life and stay the hell out of mine. 

~_~_~

Hey guys! ihwdgoihweg How did y'all manage to hit the bonus goal in three days? Y'all are amazing that's why! They're are only three chapters left! iwhgiwhgohiwgr What am I going to do after this?!?! What will Mondays be when they're not filled with Mum's Best Friend!?!?! pgjphegw Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! ~B

ATLC: I think Harry's going to sign because I like seeing y'all get shook (Lol I'm kidding I love y'all) 

Bonus Goal: Wait till Monday

QOTC: Do you think that Larry's gonna make it?