7

LouisTomlinson:

How's the party? Lame?

LottieTomlinson:

Eh. It's alright. Got to talk to Gemma though.

LouisTomlinson:

That's the sister that hit 1 mil right?

LottieTomlinson:

Yea. She seems nice. Her brother's cute

LouisTomlinson:

Oh yeah? How old is he?

LottieTomlinson:

I didn't ask him!

LouisTomlinson:

You're 15, Lottie, he's probably older

LottieTomlinson:

He looks young. You just don't want me dating. How was the show in Lexington?

LouisTomlinson:

Good crowd. Now stop avoiding the conversation. How old does he look?

LottieTomlinson:

He's probably 20 or so.

LouisTomlinson:

Lottie!

LottieTomlinson:

Shut up. He's a fan of you btw .

LouisTomlinson:

I know. He believes in that thing between me and Z

LottieTomlinson:

How do you know?

LouisTomlinson:

Mum told me about his account.

LottieTomlinson:

She did? Did he say anything about you?

LouisTomlinson:

Not me, but Eleanor. She told me the fan was talking shit about her or something and she got all upset. Idk it was a while ago. Doesn't matter now I guess, if he's changed.

LottieTomlinson:

Oh. He seems nice though. I followed him.

LouisTomlinson:

You didn't. Please tell me your joking. Z is already pissed about all the rumors! People are really going to think it's real if you follow him! You know better than that.

LottieTomlinson:

That's Zayn's problem. Harry's my friend and I don't feel comfortable giving him my number! I just wanted to keep talking to him.

LouisTomlinson:

If you thought about anyone other than yourself, you wouldn't have done it. Thanks a lot Lottie. I gtg.

LottieTomlinson:

Sorry Louis. ttyl?

LouisTomlinson:

Don't count on it.

Louis's pissed. He's asked all his siblings to stay off of his fans' accounts and stay far away from any Zouis supporters. He knows how his fans watch everything he does. He has to be careful doing anything that involves Zayn anymore, if he wants to keep the rumors at bay. People would think that Louis's relationship with Zayn was real if Lottie followed an account supporting it.

Louis sighs and goes to his search bar, hoping that nobody's talking about it already. Deep down, he knows that they are, but he's in denial. He types the boy's username into the search bar and sighs loudly as he clicks on the profile picture.

He goes to the most recent post (which happened to be a picture of the boy) and clicks on the comment section. He sighs loudly as he sees it's flooded with 'Lottie followed' and 'OMG CONGRATS'. He closes his eyes and prays it isn't real, but when he opens his eyes again it's still there.

He turns to Zayn, who's sitting at the table a few meters from Louis. He prays he doesn't see it. Zayn's always been more bothered by the rumors. Louis doesn't care as much because he knows that Zayn and him aren't in a relationship. He's never understood why it's such a terrible thing for people to wonder if Zayn's gay. The gay rumors never really had an effect on Louis. It gets annoying fighting the comments about his girlfriend being fake, sure, but other than that it doesn't bother him. Zayn, however, has threatened to stop talking to Louis at all if the rumors don't let up (as if Louis controlled it all anyway).

"Zayn, something happened, and I need to talk to you," Louis sighs. He knows he needs to tell Zayn before Zayn finds out on his own. He'd rather let Zayn have his little fit now instead of Louis being fearful of when he it'd happen.

"What's up?" Zayn sets his phone down and turns towards Louis.

He'd be lying if he tried to say that the rumors didn't have an effect on their friendship. The fans think their management made the two boys separate, and they did have a hand in it, but a majority of it comes from Zayn. He refuses to even speak to Louis when the cameras are off, in fear that someone might secretly be filming something.

"Lottie did something stupid. There's this account on Instagram that posts about us and Lottie followed it. Don't worry, I already talked to Lottie and she said she would take care of it," Louis explains. Zayn sucks in a deep breath and groans loudly.

"Come on, Louis! You said you wouldn't let shit like this happen. I can't have these gay rumors coming at me all the time. I'm engaged to be married; Louis, and Perrie shouldn't have to deal with shit like this. She shouldn't have to worry about her fiancé being a faggot," Zayn snaps. Louis's never liked it when Zayn's yelled. He can already feel himself starting to get upset himself. It's like Zayn forgets that Louis's associated with the rumors as well.

"Zayn, don't use that word. Just because you don't want to have gay rumors about you doesn't allow you to use it. If Perrie really trusted you then she shouldn't be worried about the rumors, because that's all they are. You act like this is all my fault when it's not! We're famous, Zayn, and famous people get shit written about them! You don't see Liam getting all hung up whenever an article comes out claiming I'm with him, do you? No, you don't! If you can't be my friend because of this then fine, I don't want your shitty version of a friendship," Louis snaps. He can't handle it any longer. Sure, they may have been distant, but they've never ended their friendship over it.

"Why does the word bother you so much, huh? Is it because you are a closet faggot? I wouldn't be surprised. Liam doesn't worry about it because it's probably true. You two probably make out with each other and then act all straight, huh? You act like you love Eleanor and all that, but don't worry, we all know who you really are. I don't wanna be friends with a gay guy like you anyway, so do us all a favor and shut the hell up." Zayn stands and storms towards his bed.

Louis collapses in on himself, feeling angry erupt inside of him. He hears approaching footsteps and sees Liam. He huffs loudly, feeling angry hot tears starting to form in his eyes. He shouldn't have let Zayn talk about Liam like that.

Normally, Louis knows that Zayn is only joking and doesn't mean to hurt Louis in any way. They're friends and it's how they joke around. This time, though, Louis could hear the difference in Zayn's voice. He was being malicious. Zayn wanted to hurt Louis and he did it a way that he knew would get under Louis's skin.

"It's okay, Louis, he's just in a bad mood. Zayn will come around eventually. He's just mad that he has people doubting him all the time. There's absolutely nothing wrong with liking boys either. Niall and I will support you no matter what. Go on and let those tears out. I'm here, I gotcha," Liam whispers. 

~_~_~

Hey guys! Huge shoutout to : @keil-san who happens to be RipJayTD on instagram! She's amazing and you should definitely check her and her books out! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! ~B