twenty

"Don't ever compare me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced

"Don't ever compare me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced."

"Acting Captain Sulu to shuttle bay two. Please have the trade ship we confiscated in the 'Mudd Incident' last month fueled and flight ready. Captain Kirk is on his way to you now."

Alex stood tall as the four of them marched their way to the shuttle, and as they arrived at the trade ship, two lieutenants in red shirts stood waiting.

"The ship is ready to be deployed Captain."

"Lieutenants, lose the red shirts." Jim stopped in front of them as Alex, Uhura, and Spock all boarded the ship. They each sat in their own console, starting up their positions. Jim joined them shortly thereafter, and guided the ship right out of the bay, hurtling off into Klingon space.

"I am detecting a single life sign in the Katha province. Given the information provided by Mr. Scott, this is most likely John Harrison." Spock reported.

"Sulu I think we found our man, let him know you mean business." Jim contacted Sulu.

The four of them waited in anticipation for his response.

"Attention: John Harrison. This is Captain Hikaru Sulu of the USS Enterprise. A shuttle of highly trained officers is on its way to your location. If you do not surrender to them immediately, I will unleash the entire payload of advanced long-range torpedoes currently locked on to your location. You have two minutes to confirm your compliance. Refusal to do so will result in your obliteration. And If you test me, you will fail."

Alex turned to see Jim grinning to himself and she chuckled in response. They zoomed closer to the Klingon planet, now skimming the clouds of Kronos.

"We will arrive at Harrison's location in three minutes, Captain. It is unlikely that he will come willingly. I calculate the odds of him attempting to kill us at 91.6%." Spock was quick to inform.

"Good thing you don't care about dying."

Alex's head snapped around to Uhura. "Right this second?" She whispered to her.

"I am sorry Lieutenant, I couldn't hear-"

"Oh I didn't say anything." Uhura interrupted Spock.

Alex and Jim glanced at each other quickly.

"Actually, I'd be happy to speak if you're willing to listen." She turned around to look at Spock for a second.

"Guys..." Jim groaned.

"Lieutenant, I would prefer if we discussed this in private." Spock replied.