shameful aaa

Karasuno and their most embarrassing moment;

Daichi

- was caught by his teammates looking at the latest issue of the 'indecent' magazines in the bookstore ( well your typical dad's like )

Suga

- he gobbled up food like a lunatic without knowing that his teammates were actually watching, then finding out later on ( women are conscious of how they eat i observed )

Asahi

- when several classmates pulled his pants down as a prank but they ended up pulling everything down infront of the class ( ummm please forgive me ) ( this actually happened to him for 3 times now )

Nishinoya

- when he slipped on the floor of their home economics ( lol ) classroom and hit his head and salivated like hell ( his pride is gone there were girls in there ) ( noya atleast i didn't tell them that time when u clung to asahi bc ghost story oops )

Tanaka

- when he was laughing at the teacher's face because he didn't notice the teacher enter the classroom ( to be honest this would be embarrassing af )

Ennoshita

- when he tried to do a jump serve and he looked absolutely gay while he did it ( everyone took pictures and set it as their wallpaper for one week ) ( pls forgive my sin chikara-chan )

Kageyama

- when someone made a joke while he was drinking milk and the milk came out of his nose because he laughed so hard so suddenly ( i remembered inside out so yeah )

Hinata

- doesn't get embarrassed at all like all he ever does is pretty much embarrassing ( well )

Tsukishima

- that time when he was about to walk out the door and someone poked his side so he jumped up in surprise and hit his head on the doorframe ( i have a grudge against tall people sorry )

Yamaguchi

- when he said "tsukki" in a very girly way because he was panicking about the fact that tsukki hit his head on the doorframe ( i can't think of anything else rip )

And everyone else's most embarrassing moment;

Oikawa

- when he didn't submit a homework on history in time and even called the male teacher "ma'am" after that ( idk he seems like nerd y )

Iwaizumi

- he tried to ride a bicycle but he fell over the moment he got into that bicycle riding position ( i remembered imaizumi from yowapeda lol )

Kuroo

- when he had this English speech and mispronounced "ALAS" as "ALASH" and he was so expressive too ( like japanese don't have the 's' sound like tanaka's 'shitty boy' ) ( kuroo im sorry i found it funny )

Kenma

- when he tripped on nothing at all during middle school's graduation ceremony right after he went down the stairs from the stage ( and then tripped again when he tried to get up ) ( again im sorry for spreading confidential info this time kenma )

Yaku

- when he was reading some book hidden behind a school book in class and the teacher went; "turn your books to page" and the story went downhill so yaku went "fcuk yyyou" ( and you know the misunderstanding )

Lev

- when he showed his face to nekoma the end ( xD )

Akaashi

- he fell into the open canal ( this would be embarrassing even for anyone ) ( im beyond salvation im sinning so much )

Bokuto

- refer to previous chapter

Ushijima

- the coach wore a frog t-shirt for unkown reasons and he screamed bloody murder and got hit on the head with a volleyball bc he didn't receive ( like that headcanon i gave u all about his fear of frogs and pushing oikawa into a dried up pond )

Tendou

- he was singing that tendou song and he choked on a fly ( his pride is broken now )

Semi

- . . . Meh. Can't see him get caught up in a shaming event ( like im serious )

Goshiki

- too many to mention

Shirabu ( oml i accidentally typed "shitabu" )

- when he accidentally typed his name as "shitabu" when his classmate asked for his name via messaging ( lol sorry it's 3 am i can't think straight i think gay )

**

Ad time:

Do you have an embarrassing experience? Do you feel afraid to share it to someone because you think they might mock you for the mistake you made?

*ting*

Then you have seen the right advertisement ( not )! Because I, the mysterious ( not ) phantom ( not ) buttcracker ( well not ) is willing to listen to all of them without reacting! That way, you can atleast relieve yourself from one of your unneeded burdens ( idk ) and live on, assured about your secrets being safe with something like a diary!

If you're ever feeling down, you shall check your diary ( talk to me ) and look at your embarrassing experience to get your spirits high once more.

That way, not only would you reminisce the feeling of humiliation and suffer, but you will also remember that you have seen something far worse than whatever is letting you down!

*wink*

Then, with that, I ask of you to comment them down on this comment box that this app provides! I, the Mysterious Phantom Buttcracker will be waiting; always open for business~☆

*meowing bgm*

-- end of ad --

*holds the gun against skull*

:') WhY AM i like thIS :')

I need the younger me back she was much more normal //slapped