Let Me in your Heart Again

It all makes sense now why I'm so drawn to the piano, my dad plays the piano like a genus, I tried my best to tune in as much as I can to interviews or radio interviews even when their songs would come on I'd get super happy, my dad the Rockstar. "Mom?" was just getting out of the shower "yes hon", "so my dad knows where we live and stuff?" she came by me and said "Vanessa, how do you think we're living, how do you think you have food, clothes, and shelter, your dad's paying for all of this as she points around "thats narly"
My fingers loved the piano as it was ment for it. "You're doing wonderful darling" Mrs.Beth said I told her the whole story, but knowing her she didn't get the whole Rockstar part "I'm doing this well in fact I think I want to go pro.."
"If you really want it you can reach your goals, you say your father is in 'the music business'than why not ask him for advice or even in the process get to know him and bond at the same things as you are yearning for all these years" she was right, I looked around "were should I start by contacting him though"
she raised an eyebrow,
"your mother..."

my mother was with some of her friends at the dinner table, talking gossip about people in the neighborhood

my mother was with some of her friends at the dinner table, talking gossip about people in the neighborhood. "I'm so glad I'm not tied down like the rest of the woman on this street, nope I go to work and make my own money with no man telling me what to do" one of my mothers friends told the rest of them, everyone agreed with her.
As I walked into the kitchen my mother smiled at her friends than at me "honey, you're home!" They all looked away and some looked down, "mom....can we like talk..." she smiled and looked at her friend they all got up and told my mother they call her later, "bye Vanessa," some told me while leaving, I sat down at the end of the table, and she lit a cigarette "what is it darling.." i took a deep breathe, "i want to talk to my father..." she put down her cigarette slowly.
"i don't know, Vanessa" she was serious this time, "why not,mom?! This is beyond anything I've asked from you this is serious, this is my father!" she got up and made herself some coffee, she said "it doesn't work just like that, you get that your dad is a busy man, right?" but I couldn't give up on my moms choice, I had an instant plan nothing was going to get into the way this time.
But i couldn't argue he was on top of the world in music, literally Queen had numous #1 hits in many different countries they were literally royalty. Freddie Mercury was dominating the charts with his voice, the band was a success but nothing without Freddie Mercury, the band member each brought to the table soul, heart, and diversity and people loved that. 💘

 💘