Time

Switzerland, February 1987

I was on my way to Queens studio in Montreux, they recorded all of their music there, it was a favorite of mines too because Switzerland was a beautiful place, lovely people, amazing atmosphere, everything my uncles and dad wanted. No one to hassle them either, just peace and quiet in the studio.
my dad's very good friend Peter was waiting for me at the airport, as I seen him, I ran and gave him a huge hug, "i've. Issued you so much Phoebe!!" I called him that after my father nicknamed him that himself, Peter was one of my dad's best friends and his personal assistant. A man my dad trusted so much, and so did I.
"We are all so glad you are back, truly your dad is waiting for you at the studio right now" i looked around than followed him to his car. "has he asked about me or is he sad, that I left?" I asked him as he was driving.
"Never mad, always sad, lately he's been talking about you non stop" i said "and how's my dad and jim?" He giggled, "really well, your father asked Jim a couple months ago...." i interrupted "i know, to move into Garden Lodge..." it was quiet for a minute he knew how I felt about someone coming into my dad life, i was overprotective of my father and anyone new who tried to get get close to him, even Barbra...

" it was quiet for a minute he knew how I felt about someone coming into my dad life, i was overprotective of my father and anyone new who tried to get get close to him, even Barbra

Barbra got under my skin, so much. I warned my dad about her so much, but he loved her around because she was a party animal and so was he, she could always show him a good time. I thought she was a blonde bimbo, she was such a bad influence on my dad who had no life hanging around my family. I cringed every time she was around or even talked about.
Oops.
I walked up to the studio as quiet as I could, than I heard a woman with a soft voice say "she is beautiful.." than I heard my dad's say after "she reminds me of her mother, my pride and joy..." i walked in and seen my dad and Mrs. Caballè
he looked diffrent no mlre mustache and was wearing dress shirts and tan pants, he looked like a regular dad. As we locked eyes he whispers "my darling..."
i ran to him to give him the hugest hug ever.
We hugged for at least 3 minutes, as he and I both started to cry I whispered in his ear "did you miss me daddy?" He kissed my forehead and said "please don't ever leave me..."

October 1987
My dad and his new album Barcelona with Mrs. Caballè was a major success once again, I took a couple weeks off of school, I wasn't going to miss my dad's success anymore, we talked it out for a long time, we agreed that Jim was very dear to my dad's heart, and he'd never want to damage our relationship, he told me nothing would get into the way of our relationship, I trusted him.

A party was going on for Mrs. Caballè and my father for their new successful music, they debuted. I've never seen him so happy in my life, I guess you can say he was taking a slight break from Queen, since they've been so successful lately, it was a new year Queen wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Lots and lots of people showed up for a dinner party for Barcelona, I was so proud they finally did it.
I walked outide to greet everyone that was coming in to join, when i noticed from the corner of my eye, a tall, busty, blonde woman, of course it was Barbra, trying to make her way into the dinner. I told Phoebe who was right behind me to "wait a minute" he already knew why, I walked right up to her, and asked her,
-"Where do you think you're going?!"
she put on a fake smile and said
-"Oh Vanessa, I didn't know you were back, from wherever you left to"
i fake laughed and said
-"yes I'm back so you can leave my father out of your fake ass plans, I heard everything you've been doing with him, and let me tell you something, if I ever and I mean EVER hear or see you talking, coming around, or even thinking about my father I will...." thank god Phoebe interrupted
-"Vanessa, please let's go back inside" he nervously said
-"Vanessa, your daddy is a grown man, he could be with whoever he wants"
i went up to her face and said
-"just not with you.."

Golden Lodge late 1987

I woke up and went into the kitchen and seen Jim already making coffee, I smiled and said "good morning, Jim" and yawned he smiled and "good morning miss Vanessa, I'm making coffee want me to pour you some?" I told him "yeah please.." i went to my dad's room and he was still in bed, I went right next to him and gave him a kiss saying "good morning daddy"
i decided I was going to lay next to him, he turned to me and woke up, "my darling.." he smiled while still being half asleep.
my heart was satisfied knowing my dad was awake. Knowing my dad was happy made me over the moon happy!❤

As my dad got up, I noticed he lost his balanced, I got up too he than collapsed and fell, I was in shook, I screamed "DAD!" than I tried to pick him up, and while that I screamed out for Jim, "JIM, HELP ME PLEASE!!" He ran so fast, I stepped back while he helped my dad up, we both asked if he was "okay, do you need a hospital!?" My dad looked up at me and smiled "oh my darlings don't be ridiculous, I'm fine." I stood by his side all day just in case.

As we both went into his garden in his backyard, he looked around to see if anyone was near, he than told me
"that isn't the fist time I've been doing that, quiet the opposite, it's been 3 times now, actually I've been feeling dreary this while month, i've been getting sick. My body feels week, I actually made an appointment for the doctors soon" i nooded my heard and said "thats good, hopefully nothing is wrong.."
He than asked me "would you like to join me in the appointment, only you..." i didn't hesitate I told him, "i wouldn't, miss it for anything"
i was scared but I didn't want to think the worst, "hopefully it's just the flu.." i said as I walked away to pet one of my dad's cats. He whispered and said "I'm praying it seems that too, my darling"

 He whispered and said "I'm praying it seems that too, my darling"