Mr. Bad Guy

June 1989

my fathers appearance was slowly getting worse, the days were getting more and more painful for me to easily walk outside, and act like nothing is wrong. 
"one thing you must always do when I'm gone, is never and I mean god damn never mope around for me, don't let people feel pity for us, that's not what i build my name around to be after I leave this earth, keep our name, keep my name alive, Vanessa understand people will forget if you don't."  Best advice he's told me recently, I wasn't going to let him down.

"  Best advice he's told me recently, I wasn't going to let him down

I thought of an idea of going into modeling, why not. Piano was my passion, and I wanted to pursue that, so for Queens last and final album called Innuendo, Queen finally gave my pianist skills a shot, beside my father playing the piano tracks on the record the house had me do it for the album, the last album was going to be released next year, we still had back tracking system we had to get done for the songs, Queen had worked their asses off for this record.

 Piano was my passion, and I wanted to pursue that, so for Queens last and final album called Innuendo, Queen finally gave my pianist skills a shot, beside my father playing the piano tracks on the record the house had me do it for the album, the ...

June 1989

I was 26 years old, with Curt who was 29 at the time by my side being with him for 5 years. We've been through a lot, I was with him for his successful album "Songs from the Big Chair" he even tour in the UK and some states in cities in the US. While I studied from London. We were in love. And being care there for my dad at the same time with all of this going on.
But I was blind sided I guess, for a couple weeks Curt was acting "distant" and "distracted" with me. I couldn't think of anything I did wrong or if I did something if I said something. Maybe he was distance because he was focused on making his new album with Roland. We were musics biggest sweethearts and I was concerned.
Curt came home on a Monday night, late as usual. And I thought because of late nights at the studio. I was waiting for him on the couch til he got home. He walked in very quietly and took his sweater off.
"Long day babe?" I stared at him while he sighed and said "...yea Roland had so many ideas again..you know him he could ramble all night about the moon and the stars" I walked over to him to go see if he wanted a kiss.
But nope he turned away and I quickly realized there was something wrong.
"What's wrong with you?" I questioned
"come on love I'm tired" he sighed while he walked into the kitchen. "No there's something that's been bothering you!" he than said "what...what are you talking about?" I knew something was up and told him "for these last couple a weeks you've been distant and..and very distracted and I wanna know why!"
He paused for awhile than I said "Curt, just tell me is it the music cause if it is than you can take a break you don't have to put out music if you're minds not in the right place." he got tears eyed and said to me "no I need to tell you something, you know how Ian threw that St Patrick's day party?" I said "yea the one where I didn't go to cause my dad needed me"
He grabbed my hand and slowly let out "well there was this girl there and....we were chatting" I let go of his hand and my heart sank to my stomach..I knew it.
I didn't want to believe it, I was dumbfounded of this. He than explained to me that when he was at the party he meet some women there and they hit it off and he's been secretly seeing her behind my back. And there it was the truth, the horrible truth. "What's her name!?" I screamed in his face. "Vanessa, please" I couldn't even look at him. I will just say that during our relationship Curt and I have been trying for a baby and we were ready to get married and have a life together. And now all this happened, my heart was ripped out of my chest completely.
"You know what I really hope you're happy I really really hope you made the right choice" I let him know. I asked if they slept together he told me "no of course not". I needed to leave I needed to get out of here and as far away from him as I could.
"You know what Curt I'm so out of here" he followed me upstairs "Vanessa I'm sorry I didn't want you finding out like this"
I pushed him back from me "don't ever come near me ever again, don't ever talk to me don't ever mention me either, I gave you 5 years Curt I introduced you to my family oh my god you know what you're not even worth it anymore she can have you" I grabbed what I could because this was the last time I was coming back to see Curt and this house we build our lives into. I was crying of course and Curt was right behind me saying "I didn't mean for this I'm sorry it's nothing you did, we just had a connection and I'm sorry for that." I finally left Curt he didn't break up with me I broke up with him.