One Year of Love

My final tour date ended December 9th of that year but that wasn't my final day I would be touring I know since I loved touring so much that I'll be doing it again soon.
So much was said and reviewed about my tour, some was nice and some was bad, but opinions are only just opinions.

New York Review-Journal Between the live singing and the live video close-ups,  those in the back to the front seats you can tell the heavily beautiful Vanessa was all vocals and not depending on audio

Between the live singing and the live video close-ups,  those in the back to the front seats you can tell the heavily beautiful Vanessa was all vocals and not depending on audio. The video for "Mercy" they played on the jumbo screen seemed just as real.
But even if she wasn't performing we'd be hooked, At 33, Mercury has been around (her father being the British rock legend Freddie Mercury) for the entire music-listening life of fans her age and younger. New York is always fretting about what comes after the baby boomers, and these promoters figured it out; especially when it comes to the lucrative gay male demographic in need of a new Cher.
And the show's detached quality is oddly a plus. The audience is encouraged to get up and shake their 'asses off' from the get-go, and no one moves around much harder than Vanessa herself.
If there is a more engaging performer, Vanessa is better hands down, you might not want to worry if it's rude to just rock out. Here it's more like a celebration of the songs, with Vanessa as head leader. Sometimes she even breaks away from the random choreography to skip and run and rock across the stage in her knee boots — always boots under the comfy chic outfits — and motion us into action.
All songs she performed all came out perfectly live, singing when the show opened — "Showman" and "Let Me Hold You" — have both been our opening favorites in this year, giving more time for Mercury to easily straddle a guitar during one of her fathers famous and well known song "Crazy Little Thing Called Love."

But the only issue we had been confused is she performs in a Indian Dance, she's also in a beautiful styled sequence dress with lots and lots of diamonds and detailed gems, with a number of 10 other dancers following in her same routine of dancing...

But the only issue we had been confused is she performs in a Indian Dance, she's also in a beautiful styled sequence dress with lots and lots of diamonds and detailed gems, with a number of 10 other dancers following in her same routine of dancing so why the Indian dancing she felt necessary to add to her performance? She from her fathers side is Persian which is a section in ethnicity of Iranian, but also White from her mothers side, so where in that trade is giving her the right to dance in Indian formation, very puzzling to me if you want to know, she did it for her father in his tribute every performance, but her father never really shared his nationality in his career but that's just my personal preference her performance was spectacular and he ability to sing live is very much there her fathers treat is there, simply mind blown tour.