Some Day One Day

I came back to reality when I made it to London, that morning, we all (Queen and i) were going to the 11th annual British Awards, they had a special award for the iconic
Outstanding Achievement Award, and, my father was determined to go he wasn't going to miss it for anything. He figured this would be my last appearance, he just knew it wasn't going to last as long as he hoped for. We made this night count though, as he put on his light blue suit, I went into his closet and looked for a finishing touch, something to make the outfit more posh, I seen a white long thin scarf, it was perfect.
As i started helping my dad put it on I can see his face really gloomy, almost like he didn't have any feelings, depressed in a way, his body figure was rapidly getting skinny, his face was getting thinner and slim in the face. He wasnt the man everyone was used to, i looked at him in his eyes and said "are you sure you want to go, dad...you're risking so much, rumors, fake news.." as he kissed my head he whispered "soon, they will know the truth.." he stepped back and said again "very soon..."

June 1990

June 1990

Queen decided to make one final official album, an album that was going to my fathers last officially, my dad had a sense this was going to be his last year, he cold fill it in his soul. He knew this was his final album, but everyone else didn't know anything just people close. The album was going to be called "Innuendo" a sly way of saying someone's opinion as a hint. The album featured all of the members even as weak as my father was, was leading the amazing album accomplishments. It had a heavy metal rock best with peaceful lyrics to go with, all in all the soul of the album was about how my dad was leaving us was in the hidden message in some of the songs. As we all were in the studio, my dad would try not to be the center of topic when things would go silent. His health was decreasing fast, my uncles got in as much studio time as they could. Sometimes my dad couldn't get up out of bed, but he still made the effort to sing his heart out when needed to be.