Cool Cat

January 1982

Being 18 ment that I was going to start college soon, my first choice, Ealing College in London,England. Yes I was following my dad's footsteps in pursuing a major in Arts and Design but also I was going to Imperial College in London, to also pursue my major in astrophysics in science just like my uncle Brian, which was likely a huge impact of my childhood he'd show me so many rad things up in the sky like beauty comet, the moon is our favorite..
"You're a Rockstar's daughter by day, genus by night darling" is what my dad would always tell me.

As huge as I wanted it to be 82' wasn't tell best year for Queen, in my opinion, there was so many upbeat catchy songs. But I guest that still didn't make a difference, the reviews on the album were harsh, too harsh, to over dramatic. It was useless at this point to not say anything nice about Hot Space , my dad was disappointed in the reviews, he made a decision and fast, he choose not to tour in the US for the fact that the US had more of the harshest reviews.
"It's not fair, Hot Space is so fun, energetic, and upbeat so 80s right dad?" He was growing out his mustache for good this time, lately he's been growing it out but hesitated to keep it grown or not
"New generation new me how do you like it dear??"
"Keep it as a mustache dad, suits you!"

"It's not fair, Hot Space is so fun, energetic, and upbeat so 80s right dad?" He was growing out his mustache for good this time, lately he's been growing it out but hesitated to keep it grown or not"New generation new me how do you like it dear??...

September of 1982

my dad was turnin 36, what an old man. And this month was his birthday we were all so excited, and I think I was much more excited than anyone, why? Because this year has been hard on my dad and my uncles, Queen was a major success in any country they went too, but this year was a blow to the face. "We need an idea, something so good that he'd get touted if his funk he had this year.." i decided to meet up with my uncle Brian, Roger, and John.
I went over to my Uncle John's house, his home was always so welcoming for some reason.
they were literally like my family, i would just walk in, I loved the Deacon's since dayone, John was my dads best friend. And my dad was John's best friend, John was the last person you join the band, if it wasn't for my dad John would not be Queen in a way, he encourage him. He was proud to call John one of his loyalists friends ever. As i sat down and talked with my uncle John, we had an idea to make a private party just the immediate family and close friends that was it. "and the cake, drinks?" I asked while GPS hoping him some flavors he loves in cakes, and drink.
"You're father and his drinks" he laughed with a cheesy smile.
"LOTS AND LOTS OF VODKA!" I shouted
"sounds charming!" He said
the door rang, and I looked at the door "I'll get it"
i opened it and there was my uncles Brian and Roger, they both shouted "HEY YOU!!!" I hugged them both so tightly even though I just seen them a couple days ago.
The guys have always been there for me no matter what being in their life since 14, and i'm already 18 now. Brian just had brought his son Jimmy who was only 4 years old, he also has two more kids both girls Louisa who is 1 years old (in 1987 he later has a daughter named Emily Ruth) i loved to babysit little Jimmy, even though we were not blood related the bond was stronger than just blood. and my Roger had brought his son Felix who was 2, so i would babysit Jimmy, Louisa, and Felix, all the time knowing i am the oldest child in the group.

 and my Roger had brought his son Felix who was 2, so i would babysit Jimmy, Louisa, and Felix, all the time knowing i am the oldest child in the group

1983

it was the end of 1983 and it was settled we were going to come back with the next album no matter what it took, we were going to overcome this harsh journey this year. my dad and i had a flat in Munich most of the time being together while my mother lived in New York, back and forth from school to visit my dad, i noticed we haven't gotten much catching up to do so i decided after the second semester in the summer of 1983 id go visit my mom for a bit so i left to New York, at first my dad cried knowing i wasn't going to be close to him, even if we were in different countries. it was a chance to see how my mother was doing.

"okay, my darling i packed you some of those sliced crumpets, but don't eat them all at once, and if you need anything from daddy please call Peter and hell get a hold of me as soon as the sky falls" i cried and gave my dad a hug, he knew i needed some mom time, plus i knew he was going to be busy these next weeks writing and preparing for tour soon. i told him that i had my writers book in case i get ideas, lately hes been encouraging me to do some song writing myself, but i love to write done melodies for my piano in case i get an idea anywhere "just like your old dad" he joked.

i was off to New York, i was prepared to spend some time with my mother. i landed and my ride took me to my house, some how i knew things wouldn't be the same, being away for 4 years, my mother settled down with her new husband Frank, and my half brother Frank Jr. he was so beautiful, my mom finally was fully happy and that made me even happier. As long as i was there i did a lot of pianoing on my Steinway in my living room, i told my mom that the tour life is tiring and i didn't "get how he managed the tour life" she raised an eyebrow and told me "well you have to think hes used to it plus its his dream, isn't your dream to become a pianosit?" i didn't agrue cause she was right.