Her Slytherin, His Gryffindor (#Draclodagh)

Draco Malfoy didn't want to admit it but...

He was in love.

With a half-blood.

What's worse, at least to him, she was a Gryffindor.

He hated that whenever she locked eyes with him, he would melt at the warm swirl of green and brown colors.

He hated how whenever she smirked at him, he would find himself internally dying at the thought she was giving him her signature smirk.

He hated how he loved it when she gave her attention to him.

He hated how he loved how her long curly hair bounced at every step she took.

He hated how he loved everything about her.

He even hated that he loved the way her name rolls in his tongue when he's addressing her.

Clodagh Brennalyn.

X

Draco was walking across the halls, quiet as usual when he felt someone push him into the broomstick closet. "What the he-" "SHHH!" He felt a hand cover his mouth, preventing him from speaking. He then was slammed against a wall, making eye contact with the person who attacked him. He was shocked to see the eyes he fell in love looking at him that wasn't filled with hatred or teasing. It was filled with pity. She closed the door, casting the Lumos charm to light up the closet. "What are you doing Brennalyn?" Draco snapped, gritting his teeth. As much he didn't want to admit, he felt himself soften a bit when Clodagh flinched at his tone. "Draco..." He froze. She has NEVER addressed him only by his first name. "...I heard your father's 'Howler'." He tenses, glaring at the younger half-blood. "I knew I was being watched." he growled, baring his teeth. "So what's it to you? Going to yell at me for betraying everyone? Is that what it is Brennalyn?!" Clodagh stayed quiet, looking at Draco with pity. He didn't like it. He wanted to see her usual hatred in her eyes.

What she did next was unexpected.

She hugged him.

Draco froze as she tightens her grip on the boy, resting her head on his shoulder. She bit her lip before burying her head against his neck. Draco felt his face redden as she pulled him closer to his body. "No one notices your tears, but I do." He gasps, remembering the breakdown he had in the bathroom before having a battle with Harry. "No one notices your sadness, but I do." Clodagh sighed as she remembered walking past the boys bathroom, seeing Draco crying. It honestly broke the Gryffindor's heart. "No one notices your pain, but I do." She noticed that the boy was now shaking, tears streaming down his cheeks. "But all they notice is your mistakes....but I understand them." That did it for the boy. He broke into a full on sobbing, hugging the Gryffindor back, burying his head in her shoulder. She just rubbed his back, stroking his hair, allowing him to cry on her. She whispered reassuring words to the Slytherin, swaying him side by side. She used to absolutely hate him but, ever since eavesdropping on Draco with his dad's 'Howler', she felt a need to protect the Slytherin. She looked at the crying Slytherin, wiping his tears from his cheeks. A warm spark erupted in her chest, a spark she recognized and immediately accepted, smiling softly at the pureblood. "Come on, let's go."

X

"Hey Brennalyn!" Clodagh turns to the blonde Slytherin, his minions behind him chuckling. He placed a finger over his lips, causing the girl to be confused. "Well Draco, what are you waiting for? Make the dirty half-blood cry!" Draco could feel himself getting a bit angry but he hid it pretty well. He just waved his wand and Clodagh tensed up. She just saw Drabbe and Goyle being soaked in water. Draco grinned as Clodagh snorted, her smile reaching her eyes before erupting into his favorite sound; her laughter. Her shoulders shook, as she laughed at Drabbe and Goyle's expressions of pure shock. Malfoy walked up to her as she giggled. "N-Nice one Draco!" she giggled. "Thanks Clodagh." She smiles at him before cupping his face. He turned red. "Scared Malfoy?" He rolled his eyes. "You wish Brennalyn." She giggles before placing her lips onto his, kissing softly. He kisses back, stroking some of her hair off her face, pulling her close to his body.

After all, they both knew...

He is Her Slytherin, and she is His Gryffindor.

(Lilacstories I feel like I had to write this. I have No Regrets. Sorry it's short. Anyways, this ship is something I thought it would be funny to happen in my Harry Potter AU book. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)