Her Smile

Modern AU

Harry loved everything about Carolina.

Her dark brown locks, her dark chocolate brown eyes, and the few freckles under her eyes that you couldn't see unless you looked close.

But, the one thing he loved most was her smile.

It was no lie that Carolina HATED her smile.

She always claimed it was crooked, that it never really reached her eyes.

But Harry didn't see that.

What he saw was the way her eyes squint as she smiled, creating the cutest face she could ever make.

The way her grin grew big when their friends tell a joke, her giggling being heard through her teeth.

The way she offers him a small smile when he runs from his Aunt and Uncle's house to her's that's a whole neighborhood away, after letting him in and they're laying in bed together, holding hands.

The way she gives a small smile after they kiss, a blush painting across her nose and cheeks as she stares into his green eyes.

And now after they're walking through a bridge and Carolina has run up ahead before turning and running back to him, jumping on him, causing him to fall on the ground with her on top of him.

Both ignoring the stares and whispering of strangers as they laugh, both stupidly in love.

Harry just admiring the smile she gives him.

"I love your smile, you know that right?" he whispers, causing her to blush

"Don't lie." she whispers back, looking into his eyes.

"I'm not." he replied, causing her to smile big.

He really did love her smile.

(Just a short fluffy Gryffinclaw oneshot. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)