Triwizard Tournament: The 2nd Task (Harry Potter)

"Miss. Dursley, Mr. Weasley, and Miss. Granger, the headmaster needs to see you."

Carolina furrowed her eyebrows at Professor Moody, her hair changing to a bluish-greenish color to represent her confusion.

"But we need to help the Potter twins for their tournament! It's only in a couple of hours-"

"Exactly, which is why they need their rest. Now GO!"

Carolina huffed, getting up.

"See you guys later." She murmured to the twins, leaving with Hermione and Ron.

Harry and Cata looked at Moody as they put away their books.

"LONGBOTTOM!"

Cata froze when she saw Neville pop into the hallway of shelves, her cheeks visibly turning a deep crimson red.

"Help the Potters put away their books."

Neville walked up to Cata and took the books that were in her arms, causing her to turn a bright red, swallowing.

"You alright Cata?" Neville asked, looking worried.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." She squeaked at her former Yule Ball date, causing Harry to snicker.

She glared at Harry.

"Oh shut up. It's not like I see you smoothly asking Cho Chang out anytime soon." She hissed quietly.

Harry immediately shut up, glaring at his sister.

"Says the girl who was stuttering like a bimbo when asking Neville out to the Yule Ball." He hissed back, putting away his books.

She turned bright red.

"At least I asked him out before anyone could ask him, or he asked someone else."

"Hey, Harry, Cata you all right there?"

"We're fine Nev, just fine." Cata smiled, her green eyes suddenly showing kindness rather than the annoyance that was in her eyes when talking to her brother.

Harry rolled his eyes at his sister talking to her crush.

X

"Are you sure this is going to work Neville?" Cata asked, looking at the gillyweed in her hands, in her tournament bathing suit.

Where were Hermione, Carolina, and Ron?

"I-I just wanted to help." Neville stuttered when Harry asked him about the time it would last.

"Well that puts you in the right mind than Ron, Hermione, and Carolina. Where are they anyways?" Harry says, looking around.

"You look tense Harry, Cata."

"Do we?" they both said, sarcasm clear.

They both stood with the other champions, Cata looking to Cedric in worry.

"You'll do fine." He reassured the Gryffindor, making her smile at the Hufflepuff.

"Thanks Cedric."

She stuffed the gillyweed into her mouth, chewing quickly, trying not to spit it out in disgust.

X

Harry and Cata were pushed into the water, having something similar to a seizure.

Neville panicked, gripping his hair.

"OH MY GOD!"