Team C With Draco Before And After The Fight With Harry (Harry Potter)

• Carolina the first to see Draco leaving after Harry glares at him

• Motions Clodagh and Cata to follow her cause, support system at its finest.

• Walking into the Boy's bathroom where he is without a care.
Uh sis, he's going into the boy's bathroom.
Yeah, and?

• Draco letting them comfort him as he slowly starts to break down.

•Clodagh rubbing his back as he sobs.

•Cata hugging the boy cause she knows how he loves the Hufflepuff's hugs.

• Carolina pecking his head as he calms down.

• He assures them that he's fine now, just needs a moment.

• Them understanding and leave.

• Only to freeze when they hear spells and bangs in the boy's bathroom.

• One look at each other and run back in.

• Run in to see Draco get hit with Harry's spell.

• Clodagh the first to push Harry out of the way, screaming when she saw Draco.
Oh my- DRACO!!

• Carolina and Cata following, gasping when they saw the wounds appearing in his body.

• Carolina's hair turning red, blue, and black all at the same time (Anger, sadness, and fear) as she pushed Harry, screaming at him.
YOU JUST HAD TO HIT HIM WITH A SPELL THAT COULD KILL HIM!!

• Clodagh murmuring comforting words, holding his hand.

• Cata on her knees, in a shocked-state as more wounds appeared on his body.

• Professor Snape coming into the bathroom, to see what the hell is causing all the noise.

• Carolina begging him to help Draco, her hair turning dark blue and black (Sadness and Helplessness).

• Harry leaving after getting a glare from Clodagh's red-brimmed eyes.

• Carolina softly singing to Draco as Snape healed him.

• Clodagh kissing him softly on the lips, tears running down.

• Helping him to the Hospital Wing.

•Basically, Draco having the best support system in the history of forever.

(Tumblr is bad for me and I love it. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)