Carolina Gets Sick

Luna could hear coughing from the bed across from her and she turned to see Carolina tossing and turning, her nose running a bit.

Luna frowned, knowing that her ex was sick, but she knew that Carolina would refuse to accept help from her.

She sighed, deciding to 'fuck it' and get out of bed and walk towards the Hispanic girl's bed.

"Carolina?"

The girl turned, her eyelids half closed, her lips unnaturally chapped, breathing through her mouth.

"Luna?"

Luna flinched at how hoarse and weak her voice sounded, unliked the clear, strong voice she normally has.

"Come on. Let's go to the Hospital Wing. You're sick."

Carolina shook her head, trying to glare at the blonde Ravenclaw.

"I don't need to-"

She started coughing uncontrollably, sitting upwards suddenly, covering her mouth.

This caused her to wake up another girl.

"Carolina? You okay?"

The two girls looked to see Cho Chang looking worriedly at the 5th year.

"I-I'm fine Cho. Just a coughing fit."

"You're not fine. You're sick! You need Madame Pomfrey." Luna argued, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah, Luna's right Carolina. You don't seem to just have a coughing fit. Come on."

The girls took Carolina off the bed, wrapping her around in a blanket, even though she claimed she was already too hot.

"It's November Carolina. You need to be warm."

Carolina was too tired and didn't have the energy to argue so, she followed the girls out of the Common Room and down the stairs.

X

Madame Pomfrey sighed as she handed Carolina a cup of water.

"You need to rest here for a couple of days. You seem to have a sickness."

Carolina sighed, gulping down the water, clearing her sore throat for the time being.

Luna watched her ex from a distance, looking worriedly at her.

She'd be lying if she said she didn't want to comfort her but in the state they were in, she knew it was best that she stayed away.

However, she had three Common Rooms she needed to go to.

And the Ravenclaw Common Room wasn't one of them.

X

"Clodagh! Wake up!" Luna whispered, shaking the sleeping girl.

The girl flung her eyes open, punching the Ravenclaw in the face.

Luna winced, rubbing her nose.

She looked at the Irish Gryffindor who glared at her.

"I'm not going to apologize because you deserved that punch. Maybe you now know how Carolina felt when you broke up with her." she snarled, making Luna frown.

"I know I deserved that but that's not the point."

Luna sighed before saying;

"Carolina's sick."

Clodagh raised an eyebrow.

"And no I don't mean 'sick', I mean, coughing, sneezing, feeling extremely hot sick."