Save As Draft

The Golden Trio were just staring at the pile covered in blankets and pillows on the floor in front of the sofa.

Hermione Granger was at a lost for words.

Ronald Weasley just stared, blinking in dumbfound shock.

Harry Potter had his jaw dropped, not believing what he was seeing.

What they saw?

Oh, it was just Slyffleclaw sleeping in the Gryffindor Common Room.

In short, they saw Draco Malfoy with Team C practically on top of him, sleeping.

Carolina and Clodagh had their heads laying on Draco's shoulders, his head laying on Clodagh's.

Cata was actually on his lap.

She was previously in her Animagus form.

However, she changed form in her sleep, making it look like she was leaning on his chest as she slept, with his arms around her.

It looked really comfortable with all the blankets and pillows.

"Bloody hell, has Malfoy brainwashed them?" Ron remarked, glaring at the platinum blonde Slytherin with the brunette Hufflepuff on top him.

"I've heard rumors that they were all close friends, but...I thought it wasn't true." Hermione whispers, staring at the Ravenclaw sleeping on the Slytherin.

Harry kept quiet, glaring at the Irish Gryffindor with the British Slytherin. "I'm waking them up."

"Harry, no!" Hermione whispered, grabbing his arm. "Leave them be!"

They heard a hum from the Ravenclaw, causing them to freeze when her eyes opened to reveal her brown orbs staring at them.

"Harry? Ron? Hermione? What are you-" she asks before looking towards Draco. She then realized why they were staring and she glared at them.

She was mad.

"You got to be fucking kidding me." she hissed. "Are you serious?!"

She sat up, causing Draco to hum, snuggling closer to Clodagh, hugging Cata more tightly.

"Oh, just look at this showboat." Ron growls, causing Carolina's hair to become bright red.

"Excuse me Ronald Weasley?!" she snarls, her teeth baring.

"There's just no way Malfoy would care about a Gryffindor and a Hufflepuff! Not even a Ravenclaw!" Harry whisper-yells, trying to reason Carolina.

That remark just made her furious.

"For your information Potter," she snarls, bitterly mocking their British accents. "Draco and I have been friends since 1st year."

Hermione widened her eyes.

"That's impossible! Malfoy wouldn't be friends with you! Pardon me for saying this but, you're a muggle-born!" Hermione retorts, causing the brown orbs to meet hers.

"Oh, and you aren't Hermione?" Carolina growls, causing the freckled witch to turn red in embarrassment.

"I-I'm just say-"