You Still Love Us (Harry Potter)

Draco's hand was shaking, the wand he was pointing to causing him to slowly break down

"Kill them Draco, we'll be home when you're done." Bellatrix whispered in his ear, smirking at the three standing figures in front of them before apparating.

Draco gasped, tears starting to form.

"Draco..."

"Don't move!" he yelled, gulping.

The figures looked towards each other before stepping closer, revealing the girls who he spent his school years with.

He pressed his lips together, the shaking continuing.

"You don't want to do this Draco," the older girl whispered, her eyes still that strong, chocolate brown color he adored

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT! I'M A DEATH EATER NOW!" he yelled, tears streaming down.

"Maybe, but we still love you." The younger girl states, smiling sadly at him, her hazel eyes looking at his icy blue ones.

He let out a shaky breath.

"Well I don't!" he yelled, lying.

"Prove it then." The youngest dared, walking up to him.

She put the wand pointing to her towards her head, challenging him.

"Kill me." She whispered. "Make your lord happy."

Draco gulped, looking at her strong, milk chocolate brown eyes.

"What are you waiting for Malfoy? Say the spell and kill me!" she dared, glaring at him.

The shaking became stronger, the tears becoming stronger before he finally put down his wand, sobbing into his hands.

The youngest one smiled at him before hugging him tightly.

"You couldn't say it because you still love me. You still love us."

He hugged her, sobbing on her shoulder.

He had always loved the Hufflepuff's hugs.

He felt himself get wrapped around in two pairs of arms, the group getting on their knees, hugging each other.

The Gryffindor took the Slytherin's face and kissed his lips gently, pouring out her love for the boy.

She wiped his tears, her own tears starting to stream down, sighing as they separated, pressing her forehead against his.

"I'll always love you Dragon, we will always love you." She reminded him, causing a soft smile to appear on the boy.

"She's right Draco. It doesn't matter if you're a Death Eater, a ferret," causing a small chuckle from the group. "To us, you'll always be part of this group. You'll always be 'Dragon' to us."

He bit his lip, looking at the Ravenclaw, his very first friend before hugging her, and only her. She was taken aback, not expecting him to hug only her.

"Thank you Carrie...thank you." He whispered, catching her by surprise, shocked he called her that.

She smiled, hugging him tightly and suddenly, it was just the two of them, hugging each other before Draco left back to his manor in first year.

"Thank you Carrie...thank you." He whispered in her ear, causing the girl to laugh, flashing her braced smile at him.

"Write to me okay? See you next year at Diagon Alley or on the train or at school?" she asks, causing the Slytherin to grin at her.

"You bet!"

"I'll miss you." She whispered in his ear.

He nodded before releasing her.

Her hair turned dark blue, as tears streamed down her eyes.

He kissed her forehead, wiping her tears off her face.

He stepped back, looking at the girls, this time his heart breaking for having to leave the only pieces of home he have ever felt.

"Be careful out there....take care Team C."

Clodagh and Carolina nodded, a tight smile appearing on their lips as they fought the urge to break out sobbing and run towards him, begging him not to leave.

Cata couldn't hold back the tears from streaming down her cheeks as he apparated out of the castle.

That's when Team C broke down sobbing, a piece of them broken.

They lost the boy they swore to protect.

(I was writing this on my computer because I was bored. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)