Draco The Cat (Harry Potter)

Team C was talking to the Golden Trio when a meow was heard.

"Ok, seriously Kitten?! Now?!" Carolina sighed, only to freeze when she saw Cata still in her human form.

"Hey! Get off!" Hermione yelped, causing everyone else to look down to see a white cat scratching on her scarf.

"Hey, Hermione! Gentle!" Clodagh scolded, picking up the cat, looking at it.

She froze, her eyes widening.

"Clodagh?"

She burst out laughing, looking at the cat's eyes.

"Dragon?!"

The cat meowed.

She giggled, handing the cat, Draco, to Carolina, who giggled, looking at the cat's eyes.

"Oh Draco..." she smiled, putting him down, Cata turning into her animagus form, meowing at Draco.

She licked him, causing Draco to hide behind Clodagh's legs, who was giggling.

Ron and Harry were howling with laughter, pointing at Draco.

Draco hissed at them, causing Clodagh to 'aw', picking him up, pecking his head.

"Well, since you guys are being jerks to Draco's misfortune, we'll be off to the Ravenclaw Common Room. See ya!"

X

"Apparently, Draco and Blaise made a bet, and Draco lost." Cata translated when she changed from her Animagus form.

"Well damn, what was the bet?"

"Apparently who would be the first to get a girlfriend."

Clodagh rolled her eyes, giggling.

"Really?!"

Draco meowed, causing Clodagh to pick him up, pawing her face.

"I think he wants us to turn him back."

The girls looked at Clodagh who was giggling at Draco's attempts to scratch her face.

"Nah." The three of them say, giggling.

Draco hissed, baring his teeth.

"If you're trying to be intimidating, it's not working." Carolina giggled, petting his head.

Clodagh kissed his nose, causing his ears to flatten, purring softly.

"I bet he's not complaining now is he?" Carolina whispered to her Hufflepuff sister.

Cata laughed at the Ravenclaw who winked at her.

Clodagh gasped when Draco 'kissed' her nose, awwing softly.

"At least you can escape from Pansy now."

Draco perked up his ears, as if he liked that idea.

The girls giggled, petting Draco.

X

The Golden Trio had finally solved the riddle to enter the Ravenclaw Common Room when they saw Carolina and Clodagh sitting next to each other, sleeping with Kitten and Draco on their laps, still in their cat forms.

"As much as I hate him hanging around them...they're pretty cute together." Hermione admitted, smiling at the sight of her girlfriend.

She walked to Carolina and pecked her forehead, causing a smile to appear on her lips.

"Night Love."

(Sorry it's short. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)