After Cedric Diggory's Death (BROTP: #Carry)

Harry Potter was distraught.

No one could blame him.

After all, Cedric, a friend of his was murdered in front of him.

By You-Know-Who.

By....Lord Voldemort.

~~~~~~~~~

Harry was in sitting in his bed when someone knocked on the door. He turned to see his best friend Carolina, giving him a sad smile. "Hey HarHar." she greeted, causing the Gryffindor to smile slightly at her nickname for him. "Hey Car, how are you?" She shrugged. "Been better." She said, the highlights in her hair turning blue. Harry could feel the sadness she had to witness her sister in and his heart shattered. He knew the two Hufflepuffs were very close, like brother and sister. "H-How's Cata?" he asked, devastated when he saw the highlights turning into a deeper blue, the Ravenclaw blinking back tears. "She's...devastated." she answered. Harry bit his lip as the 4th year wiped her tears from her eyes. She sighed. "How are you Harry?" she looks him in the eyes, her brown orbs looking at his blue ones. "Truthfully?" Harry looked down. Carolina walked up to him, sitting on his bed. He looked at her, hesitating before giving her his hands. She grabs them, softly rubbing them before her eyes went white. Harry watched as Carolina's lips started to tremble, tears streaming down her cheeks. Harry knew what she was seeing and he tried to pry his hands off to stop her from feeling this way but she tightened her grip on him, letting out soft cry of pain. Harry tried to loosen her grip on him as Carolina started whimper quietly.

But, he couldn't.

All he could do is watch his best friend suffer the same pain he is in.

Suddenly, she threw her arms around him, choking out sobs. "Oh Harry!" she cried, gripping onto the boy's back and a bit of his hair in a protective, loving way. He NEVER seen Carolina this way. She was known as the strong, stubborn, kind, gay witch with mind-related witchery. He hugged the Ravenclaw back, the Gryffindor burying his head in her shoulder as she cried silently. Her hair turned dark black, causing Harry to gasp slightly. He let go of her, pushing her off him. Carolina furrowed her eyebrows as more tears streamed down her cheeks. She saw that his eyes were on her hair and she looked towards it. She gasped, the hair suddenly turning back to its natural dark brown, with the magical purple highlights at the ends of the curly-wavy locks. She sighed, wiping her eyes. "It does that when I'm somewhere related to dark magic." she says, looking down. Harry froze, his jaw dropping. He was dark? Carolina looked up at him and took his head, pressing her lips against his forehead. She does that when he's filled with doubt and fill him with good memories. Harry blinked back tears as the Ravenclaw filled him with good memories. When she was done, she sat on her knees, looking him in the eyes. "Harry, you're not perfect. You have flaws and that's okay. I admire you because you want to protect everyone, put yourself in the danger first, but..." The Ravenclaw frowned, her eyes shining with a determined fire. "You need to rely on your friends from time to time. You need to let them fight for you, because..." She takes his hands again, rubbing them. "...they're your family Harry." She looked sideways. "The Weasleys are your family, Hermione is your family, Clodagh is your family, and-" "The Rojas' are my family." Harry says, causing the Ravenclaw to blush, a smile forming in her lips. "Yeah...we are." Harry grins before hugging her again. She hugs him tightly, rubbing his back. A cough was heard and Carolina looked up to see Clodagh standing there with Professor Dumbledore. "Do I need to leave Professor?" the Ravenclaw asks, getting off of Harry's bed. "If you could Miss. Rojas, I need to borrow Mr. Potter for a bit." The Ravenclaw nodded and turned to Harry. "I'll be in the Great Hall, okay?" Harry nodded as the Ravenclaw and her Gryffindor bestie left, arm in arm.

Clodagh couldn't deny she was eavesdropping the conversation. "You guys are literally friend goals Carrie. If you weren't gay, I would've sworn you guys were dating." Carolina laughed at Clodagh's remark. "Maybe but, I see him as my brother." Clodagh smiled at her. "Me too." Carolina grins before throwing her arm around her Gryffindor bestie, causing the fourth and third year to laugh.

Even though a terrible death had happened, the gang leaned on each other for support. They were, after all, only human.

(This is just explaining the relationship between Gay!Carolina and Harry Potter in my book. I'll be doing this until I have explained all the relationships between all the characters in my Harry Potter AU book. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)