Slytherin vs. Gryffindor Quidditch Match (Harry Potter)

Carolina and Clodagh were talking about Quidditch, as always, even though while Carolina may be a Gryffindor chaser and Clodagh was the Slytherin Keeper, which may occur to some heavy competition, and some betting the end of their friendship with their first match against each other coming up soon, they weren't worried about their friendship coming to an end.

They just saw it as another way of having fun competing.

Cata reluctantly joined in their conversations and was surprised to see how nice and sweet Clodagh was compared to her brother.

Of course, she still has that sarcastic, 'will act like an ass' side like her brother but, that only appears if someone pisses her off or insults her friends.

So, most Slytherins (including Draco) will only see that side of her.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow? We have practice today."

Carolina sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Wood is making us train twice as hard as if we're in the World Cup or something."

Clodagh giggled, smiling at her.

"Well, I mean, you are going against Slytherin Carrie, I don't blame the little Gryffindor getting scared that they'll lose."

Carolina burst out laughing, going 'ohhhh, snap you went there!'

"You bet your ass I just did!" Clodagh says, flipping her hair.

"Mercedes Benz! There you are! Come on, we need to get to practice!"

Carolina turned to see Fred and George, immediately rolling her eyes.

"Alright Freddie and Georgie, I'm coming."

They stuck their tongues at her, making her laugh as she walked towards them, turning around and blowing Clodagh a kiss.

Clodagh catches it and places it over her heart, winking at her.

'Slytherins and Gryffindors can't get along' their ass.

X

Carolina was zooming, trying to throw the Quaffle (she somehow managed to steal with all of the Slytherins having the Nimbus Two Thousand and One brooms) to the one of the goals but, for the love of god Clodagh was fast!

Carolina realized she was surrounded so it was time for Plan B.

"KITTEN! NOW!" she shrieked, sliding upside down, dropping the Quaffle.

Cata caught the Quaffle, throwing the ball into the hoop before Clodagh could catch it.

She grinned at the Slytherin's shocked and impressed face.

She high fived her cousin, getting back up on her broom.

Well, when she turned around, she widened her eyes as a bludger came towards her.

She quickly flew her broom out of the way, only for it to come back towards her.

"The heck?"

She tried flying away from the bludger but, it still followed her.

She wasn't the only one with a bludger problem.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Cata screamed at Carolina, who had a bludger at her tail.

Carolina noticed Harry was having the same exact problem.

"IS IT JUST ME, OR DOES OUR FAMILY SEEM TO HAVE BAD LUCK IN THIS MATCH?!" Carolina screamed at Cata.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!" she screamed back.

X

"HARRY POTTER'S CAUGHT THE SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WINS!"

Carolina sighed in relief, only to turn and get hit by the bludger, knocking her off her broom.

"CARRIE!"

She found herself dangling in the air, looking up to see Clodagh grabbing her wrist, Carolina's hand grabbing hers.

"I got you." She smiled, causing a smile to appear on the Gryffindor.

"AND CLODAGH MALOFY CATCHES CAROLINA DURSLEY BEFORE SHE HITS THE GROUND! THAT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IS REAL FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN A SLYTHERIN AND A GRYFFINDOR! NAME A MORE ICONIC DUO THAN THESE TWO GIRLS!"

(The Weasley twins Lee Jordan, the Weasley twins. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)