Getting Harry

Dudley's terrified expression when he ran into the kitchen caused Harry to hurry into the living room.

Lots of banging came from the bordered up fireplace, causing the Dursleys to become frightened.

"What is it?" Petunia gasped.

Suddenly, voices could be heard.

"Ouch! Fred, no – go back, go back, there's been some kind of mistake-"

Harry tried not to laugh as Mr. Weasley and the twins tried to find a way out.

"What is this? What's going on?" growled Vernon.

"They-they've tried to get here by Floo powder," Harry said, still struggling not to laugh. "They can travel by fire-only you've blacked the fireplace-hang on-"

He let out a short chuckle.

"Mr. Weasley? Can you hear me?"

The hammering stopped.

And Harry brightened up when he heard someone say 'quiet!' in Spanish.

"Mr. Weasley, it's Harry...the fireplace has been blocked up. You won't be able to get through there."

"Harry!"

Harry smiled huge, Carolina's voice of excitement entering his ears.

"Damn! What on earth did they want to block up the fireplace for?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"They've got an electric fire," Harry explained.

"Really?" Mr. Weasley's voice said excitedly. "Eclectic, you say? With a plug? Gracious, I must see that...Let's think...ouch, Ron!"

A yelp came from the fireplace with a 'cuidado!' from Carolina followed.

"What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?"

"Oh no, Ron," Fred's voice said sarcastically. "No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up."

Carolina's giggle appeared when George finished his twin brother's thoughts with a 'We're having the time of our lives here!'.

"Boys, boys...and lady...I'm trying to think what to do...Yes...only way...Stand back Harry."

"Careful Harry!" Carolina's voice came from the fireplace.

Harry stepped back, however, Vernon stepped forward.

"Wait a moment!" he yelled at the fire. "What exactly are you going to-"

BANG.

The electrical fire blew across the room; the bordered-up fireplace burst outward, expelling Mr. Weasley, Fred, George, Ron, and Carolina in a cloud of rubble and loose chippings.

Carolina stood out in the swarm of red hair and freckles, with her dark brown hair and tanned skin from the summer.

She also had on Colombian muggle clothes; a t-shirt bearing the Colombian flag on her matched with ripped jeans and sneakers.

She grinned at Harry, his aunt and uncle gasping in horror as her hair turned yellow.

"HARRY!" she shrieked, jumping on him, kissing his face all over.

She kissed his lips passionately, both of them ignoring the gagging from the twins and Ron from behind.

Harry smiled at her, blushing when they broke apart, taking in her features.

"Did you get more beautiful over the summer?" he asked, causing her to blush, a dark pool appearing on her cheeks.

"Oh you flirt!" she giggled, the Ravenclaw smiling at her Gryffindor boyfriend.