Happy Birthday, Cata!

"Do you think she'll like it?" Neville asked the Ravenclaw, who gave a smile.

"She'll love it, Neville! I know my sister." She reassured the Gryffindor, who gave a weak smile.

"Yeah, there's a 99% percent chance she'll like it," Clodagh says, snickering.

The Ravenclaw glared at her Irish friend.

"CLODAGH! Don't make him more nervous!" she snarled, causing the Gryffindor to roll her eyes.

"I'm just saying-"

"No Clodagh! Geez, stop teasing him!" Carolina sighed, exasperated.

The Gryffindor just shrugged and left, causing Neville to look back at the Ravenclaw.

"Is there something wrong with Clodagh?"

"Eh, no. She just doesn't trust Cata having another relationship fail like last time. That blasted Slytherin." She sighed, running her hand through her short hair.

Neville nodded, looking down.

He remembered seeing Cata crying on the steps to the Slytherin Common Room, with ripped up pictures of her ex, lying all around her.

"Well, good luck Neville, she's going to love it."

X

It was a disaster.

Neville was pacing around the spot where he asked Cata to come but, a few Slytherins though it would be funny to ruin the Asphodels he had in his hands by yanking it from him and stomping on them.

And to make matters worse-

"HEY!"

Neville looked up to see Cata storm towards the Slytherins, a glare on her face.

"Oh a Hufflepuff, I'm so scared!" one of them taunted, the rest laughing.

"Yeah, I'm a Hufflepuff! A Hufflepuff that's going to tell her best friend Draco Malfoy that you messed with her friend if you don't leave!"

Their faces went pale.

They just so happened to mess with the friend of the Hufflepuff that Draco himself said, 'You mess with my Hufflepuff friend, and I'll make sure you spend the rest of your year in hell!'

They ran for it.

Cata sighed, rushing towards Neville who was struggling to hide the flowers from Cata.

"Neville?"

"It's all ruined."

"What's ruined? What-"

She noticed a note that said,

Happy Birthday, Cata!

~ Neville

A rush of heat flooded in her cheeks when she realized that these were the flowers Neville worked so hard to grow.

And he did it for her birthday.

She smiled, looking towards him.

"Neville?"

He looked up only to be grabbed by his scarf, his lips colliding onto hers.

He turned bright red.

She broke from the kiss, smiling at him.

"Thanks, Neville."

He gave a soft smile, still a bright red.

"You're welcome Cata. Happy Birthday."

(HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY ThatAnonHPGirl! YOU'RE OFFICIALLY A TEENAGER! I hope you love this oneshot I wrote specifically for you. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)