Onward To Malfoy Manor (Harry Potter)

Carolina's legs felt like jello, her panting and constant swallowing her saliva as the Snatchers were on her tail.

She had no idea where Cata and Clodagh went as they got split apart, which worried her since they couldn't use magic.

They still got the trace on them.

She just hopes that Hermione, Ron, or Harry was with each of them, protecting them from behind.

She yelped as a spell almost hit her, causing her to almost trip.

In all her life, she never thought she'd be this out of breath this quickly than before in her life.

She screamed when she got caught in chains, wrapping around her.

She felt herself getting picked up, her glare at the snatcher coming immediately.

"You're coming with us."

X

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Carolina screamed as Cata was being yanked up by her hair, causing her to grit her teeth, tears threatening to spill.

"She'll get worse than that if you don't shut your mouth." The snatcher threatened, causing her hair to turn bright red in anger.

She turned her head, gasping at Harry's face.

She then noticed Hermione's look in her eyes and knew to keep quiet.

They couldn't risk exposing him.

"What's your name ugly?" a snatcher asked Harry.

"Vernon Dursley." He replied, keeping a calm tone.

"And you?"

Hermione gulped, frightened.

"Parvati Patil, half-blood."

"What about you red-hair?" the snatcher asked Carolina, causing her glare to intensify.

"Lavender Brown, pureblood." She snarled, gritting her teeth.

Before they could ask Clodagh or Ron, one of the snatchers said that 'Vernon Dursley' wasn't on the list.

She looked fearfully towards Hermione, her hair slowly turning black in fear.

"Gentlemen, I don't think we're taking this lot to the Ministry."

Carolina let in a breath when he said,

"We're taking them to Malfoy Manor."

Team C shared a look, a look of sadness.

Draco...

They haven't heard from him since that day in Hogwarts.

X

They were now standing behind Ron and Hermione, out of view while Bellatrix made Draco look at Harry.

The girls knew he would recognize Harry from a mile away.

"I-I can't be sure. What's wrong with his face?"

"Well then, what about his friends here?"

The girls got pushed in front, causing Draco to look at them.

Carolina tried to make sure her hair wouldn't betray her by turning blue when Draco's eyes went wide with shock.

"D-Don't know them. Why does that matter?" he stammered, tearing his gaze away from Team C.

 Why does that matter?" he stammered, tearing his gaze away from Team C