Diagon Alley - 2nd year (Harry Potter)

Carolina was talking to Cata, showing her around Diagon Alley.

"And that's where we get our wands!"

Cata immediately jumped up and down.

"When can I get mine?!"

"Next year Cat."

Cata rolled her eyes.

"I told you not to call me that."

"And I told you to wait till you get your acceptance letter from Hogwarts to become an animagus."

She rolled her eyes.

Carolina continued walking till she saw a familiar platinum blonde haired boy leaving a shop.

She gasped, running towards him.

"DRACO!"

The boy turned to be engulfed in a huge hug, the Floridan-Colombian hugging the British boy tightly.

"Carolina!"

He hugged back, smiling huge.

He missed the Ravenclaw.

She released him, only to put her hands on his shoulders.

"You shopping for supplies as well?"

"Yup! I'm also showing my sister around as my parents browse. They would like to meet you and your parents!"

Draco's smile dropped.

Oh no...

His father talking to Muggles?

That were his best friend's parents?

BAD IDEA.

"Uh, Raven-" he says, looking at her braced smile, causing him eventually smile back as he thought of a way to ask her to go shopping supplies with him to catch up.

"Stand aside Draco,"

A cane was placed on his shoulder, pushing him aside, causing the smile on the Ravenclaw to drop, her protective mode on.

"I would like to speak to your friend."

She was staring at a man who was looking at her.

"Ravenclaw, I presume?"

"Father-"

"Dragon it's fine." Carolina says, smiling sweetly.

Draco knew she was acting out her kindness.

"Sis!"

Draco froze when he saw a girl two years younger than her run up to her.

"Come on! Mamí and Daddy are-"

She caught eye contact with the man and she froze, her eyes becoming huge.

"To answer your previous question Mr. Malfoy, yes. I'm a Ravenclaw and proud to be one." Carolina answered, keeping a deathly glare with a sweet smile directed at Draco's father.

"How pleasant. Draco speaks about you. Says you're Mexican."

Draco froze, shaking his head at the girls.

He DID NOT say she was Mexican.

"That's a mistake some people make Mr. Malfoy," the younger girl suddenly says, her grin dropping, glaring at him. "We're actually Floridan-Colombian."

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name." He says, now looking at the younger girl.

"Carolina and Catalina Rojas sir." Carolina says, smiling.

Draco gulped.

He could feel the tension.

"Carolina! Catalina!"

Two adults came behind the girls, wrapping their arms around them.

Draco noticed similarities between the adults and the two girls.

"Who's this?" The woman asks, smiling kindly.

"Lucius Malfoy and my son, Draco."

Draco wanted to leave.

"Father, should we leave? I don't want to keep them from buying their supplies." he says, trying to keep up the cold image in front of his father.

Carolina noticed.

"Come on Dragon! Come hang with us! I want to catch up with my best friend!" she states calmly, Draco feeling comfort in her words, smiling softly at her.

"Well Carolina we can't keep them from buying their supplies now can't we?" Her mother tells her causing Draco to notice the strong Spanish accent she has.

"But mama!" Carolina whined, pouting at Draco causing him to let a giggle escape.

"Might I ask, what do you two do in the wizarding world?"

"Wizarding world? We're...what do you call them Gordis?"

Carolina's cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"Muggles." she stated.

"Oh so you're a mudblood then."

Carolina tensed up, glaring at him.

Her parents dropped their smiles the minute the insult slipped.

"We both are actually." she states, her eyes narrowing at him.

Cata turned into a cat, jumping on Carolina's arms, hissing at Lucius Malfoy.

"Oh wow! Hi there kitten!" Draco says, smiling at her.

Cata meowed at him, purring.

"She likes the nickname." Carolina says, smiling huge at Draco.

"Well, we better go alright? We need to finish buying supplies." her father says, glaring at Lucius Malfoy.

"Of course, you need an intelligent witch to help you Muggles around."

Carolina smiled.

"Actually, they managed to buy most of my supplies without my help. But thanks for the compliment of calling me 'intelligent'. Really warms my muggle-born heart."

That smart remark made Draco's dad a bit shocked.

Carolina smirks before putting down Cata and walking to Draco, kissing his cheek in front of everyone.

"See you on the train alright? I'll sit next to you."

Draco flushed red, smiling big.

She just stood up to his father and he found it amazing.

(I actually dreamt of this last night and I wanted to write what I could remember from it. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)