Polyjuice Potion (Harry Potter)

Carolina was leaning into a toilet, gasping constantly.

She felt REALLY sick.

Why did she agree to drinking to the Polyjuice potion?

For all she knew, Hermione could have 'accidently' gotten a pet hair from a girl in Slytherin.

She looked down on her hands to see it stop rumbling, the color was now a pasty white color.

She gulped, turning and leaving the stall, gasping suddenly at the two figures.

"Ron? Harry?" she rasped, causing the boys to look at her, causing her to jump, trying hard not to give them a death stare.

She never liked Crabbe and Goyle hanging around HER best friend Draco.

Well, the feeling was mutual towards the real boys.

"Hermione?" Ron questioned, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Very funny WEASLEY." She snapped, smirking at him.

Damn, she's been hanging around Draco way too much.

"Carolina?! But, weren't you supposed to be Tracey Davis?" Harry questioned.

"Uhh, I'm not going!" a voice behind a stall said.

"Hermione, you okay?" Harry asked, sounding concerned.

"Just go! You're wasting time!"

I nodded, turning to them.

"Well, Crabbe, Goyle, let's go find Draco."

X

"Crabbe! Goyle!"

Carolina turned and froze, her eyes on the platinum blonde.

"Parkinson? What are you doing here?" he sneered, glaring at her.

Carolina was shocked.

Wasn't Pansy his friend?

"Looking for you Draco. Where were you?" she said, hoping her fake British accent was convincing.

"None of your business Parkinson." He growled, glaring at her with hate.

Did they fall out?

"Jeez, what's with your attitude Malfoy?" she snapped, glaring at him, completely unaware her Spanish accent showed strongly.

While Harry and Ron didn't notice (because they were secretly shocked at how good her 'acting' was), Draco did.

He could recognize that accent anywhere; even as rare it was for it to show.

"Don't you remember Parkinson? You insulted Rojas in front of me." He snarled, but his eyes were softening, kindness now showing.

Draco smirked when he saw a flash of shock in his 'enemy's' eyes.

"Oh that Mudblood? Why do you care?" she hissed, but a hint of curiosity stayed in her eyes.

She knew her cover was blown but she needed Harry and Ron to believe that Draco still thought she was Pansy.

"Oh I don't know, maybe Rojas has always been more of a best friend than YOU'LL ever be."

Carolina gasped slightly, shock in her eyes.

Draco never admitted this in front of his 'minions' and she felt overwhelmed.

"You'd choose that disgusting, filthy, mudblood over me?!" she screeched, causing Draco to widen his eyes.

He grabbed her wrist and while it seemed to be a harsh grab in the boys' eyes, it was actually a tender swipe, gently squeezing it.

If Carolina didn't know her cover was blown, she did now.

"I'd choose Carolina Mercedes Rojas of Ravenclaw, the brightest witch of our year in my opinion over anyone. And that includes these two toads." He hissed, now looking at Ron and Harry who had their jaws dropped.

Carolina put on her angriest face, but Draco knew, by the look in her eyes, she was flattered.

"Fine then. Have fun hanging around a pathetic mudblood." She spat, clenching her teeth.

X

Carolina was back into her Ravenclaw colors, sighing softly as she read her favorite book 'Nancy Drew'.

"Hello 'Parkinson'."

She rolled her eyes, looking up to see the boy smiling down at her playfully.

"Ok ok, you caught me Draco. Yes I pretended to be Pansy." She says, closing her book.

"Why'd you do it?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Harry dared me to do it." She lied, shrugging.

"And knowing you, you're no coward."

She smiled at him before lunging herself on him, hugging him.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Draco rolled his eyes.

"She was insulting you, I had to put her in her place."

She giggled.

"Well, nice to know you'll also ruin your house's reputation by hanging around a muggle-born." she says, looking at him.

He scoffs, hugging her causing her to laugh.

"Whatever Raven."

But he smiled cause it was true.

He would ruin his reputation just to be her friend.

(I was writing this while doing an assignment for school. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)