Invasion Of Dreams (#Draclodagh and BROTP: #Drarolina)

Clodagh got hurt.

She was shot by the Sectusempra spell.

It was Bellatrix Lestrange that shot her.

Draco....he couldn't help her.

He wanted to...so badly he did.

But he was being dragged by two Death Eaters as the wounds appeared in her body.

Carolina gave him one look, one look of pity and sadness and he almost lost it.

Carolina was his first real friend.

And Clodagh....she was and STILL is his first real love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clodagh was with Carolina, talking about their lives when they heard crashing from the Great Hall. They looked at each other before running out of the Ravenclaw Common Room, running down the stairs, heading towards the Great Hall when they ran into the Death Eaters, Professor Snape, and Draco. Draco froze when Clodagh gasped, her eyes widening. Carolina's lips started to tremble as she witnessed her Slytherin friend being surrounded by Death Eaters. "Draco...Professor..." she whispered, her hair turning into a mixture of deep blue and pitch black. Clodagh took out her wand, shaking. "Get away from him!" she screamed, catching Draco by surprise. Bellatrix cackled, walking towards Draco. "Aw, such a petty threat, from a filthy half-blood." Draco bit his lip as a tear escaped from the Gryffindor's eye.

"Sectusempra!"

Draco's eyes widened as Bellatrix's spell hit Clodagh, knocking the girl down. Carolina turned and gasped. "Clodagh!!" she exclaimed, as wounds appeared in the girls' body, causing her to cry in pain. Draco suddenly rushed forward, wanting to stop the wounds from hurting the Gryffindor when two Death Eaters stopped him, taking him by the arms.

"No! Let me go!"

Carolina looked up to him, tears streaming down her cheeks as Draco was being dragged out of the room, thrashing and crying. "Let me go now!" Their eyes met, like the day when they became friends.

"Hey! Leave now!" The Slytherins that surrounded the crying Ravenclaw looked up and chuckled. "Oh things just got worse for the pathetic mudblood, Malfoy's here." The blonde Slytherin smirked, crossing his arms. "Scram." The Slytherins left, chuckling. The Ravenclaw looked at the Slytherin, tears streaming down her cheeks. The Slytherin dropped his smirk and put on a kind smile. He reached his hand out to her. "Here, let me help you." The Ravenclaw took his hand, smiling a bit. "I-I'm Carolina." the Ravenclaw sputtered, as the Slytherin helped her up from where she was sitting. The Slytherin grinned, their eyes meeting. "I'm Draco." She looked down, ashamed of her blood-status. "Are you going to make fun of me? Because I'm a....Mudblood?" "Nah, you're an exception. You'll make a fine witch, muggle-born or not."

She choked out a sob, as she cradled Clodagh's head on her lap as the Death Eaters left. Harry came running after them, stopping momentarily after seeing Carolina with Clodagh. "Harry..." "Carolina, get her to Madame Pomfery, I have to go." "W-Why?" He looked down before saying....

"Dumbledore is dead."

Carolina went limp, the tears stopping immediately. "W-What?" Harry didn't answer. He just ran after the Death Eaters.

X

Carolina was in the crowd surrounding Dumbledore's dead body. She just dropped Clodagh off in the Hospital Wing and she went outside with the crowd. She was overwhelmed with everything that happened....

Her Slytherin friend becoming a Death Eater.

Her best friend getting hurt by Bellatrix Lestrange.