A Worried Ravenclaw Girlfriend

When Harry left to the Great Hall for breakfast after being announced a champion yesterday, he wasn't surprised to see that at least HALF of the Ravenclaws seem to be on his side and the other half was being mean to him

'Probably Laeta's doing.' He thought, remembering his conversation with Hermione...

"She's worried you know." Hermione mentioned to Harry on their walk.

Harry looked up, knowing exactly whom she meant.

He had glanced to Carolina when his name was announced and her face showed shock and disbelief, her jaw had dropped.

There were people staring not only at him when his name was announced but also Carolina, also known as the girlfriend of The Boy Who Lived.

"How is she?" he whispered to her.

Hermione chuckled.

"She knew the minute your name was announced that you didn't put it in. She knows you Harry."

"You didn't answer my question Hermione."

She sighed.

"Overwhelmed...and scared for you Harry. You have a habit of almost getting yourself killed. It worries her."

He shook his head and kept walking, only to be pulled into a hug.

He saw the blue and gray scarf and immediately hugged her back.

"Laeta?" 

Carolina didn't say anything, she only tightened her grip on him.

"Whoever put your name in the goblet is going to deal with an angry, Hispanic 4th year once I find them." She growled.

Harry couldn't help but laugh, pulling from her embrace, looking at her.

He frowned when he saw her eyes were a bit red.

"Were you crying last night?" he whispered.

She looked away, her hair turning a light green of guilt.

"Maybe..." she muttered, brushing back a bang.

"Oh, she was crying."

The couple turned to see Cata staring impassively at Harry, Clodagh trying to hold the angry Hufflepuff back.

"This is your fault Potter." She sneered at him, a vein popping out.

"Catalina..." Carolina warned, narrowing her eyes.

Cata ignored her, Clodagh holding her back.

"You couldn't go for ONE YEAR not having my sister or your friends worried sick about the RECKLESS behavior you seem to uphold!" she shrieked, struggling against Clodagh.