Being a Freak And 'Sick' (Harry Potter) [Part 2]

Carolina looked up when she heard a thump and grinned when she saw Clodagh with a suitcase in the fireplace, a big grin on her face.

"LILAC'S HERE!" Carolina yelled, helping Clodagh out of the fireplace, crushing the rising-2nd-year into a big hug.

Draco popped his head out of his room, smirking.

"Bout time you got here Lilac, you're an hour late."

Clodagh scoffed, glaring at Draco, a playful smirk placed in her lips.

"Oh boo hoo Dragon, at least I'm not 2 DAYS late."

"Oh would you guys shut up already." Cata muttered, crossing her arms, sighing.

"And that'll be my little sister Catalina who's coming to Hogwarts this year." Carolina introduces Cata who walked downstairs with Draco.

"Feel free to call her Cata or Kitten." Draco teased, getting a 'shut up' from Cata.

"Why Kitten?" Clodagh asked.

"Are you allergic to cats?" Carolina asked, making Clodagh frown, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"Uh no, why?"

Cata transformed into her animagus form, which was a brown kitten.

Clodagh widened her eyes.

"Oh." She says, causing her housemate/best friend/crush to giggle.

"So, I wanna know, how helpless was this blondie over here when he started getting around muggles and their inventions?" Clodagh teased Draco, causing him to flush red.

"Hey!"

"Oh, he was embarrassingly helpless." Carolina giggled, engaging a full on story about Draco's first time at a muggle restaurant, making him turn bright red.

"I'M A PUREBLOOD! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!" he exclaimed, causing giggles from the girls.

"Yeah well, he's an expert now compared to when he first moved in with us when we were rising-2nd-years."

"So," Clodagh says, turning to Cata.

"What house do you want to be in?"

Cata shrugged.

"Gryffindor." She answered, causing laughing from Draco and Carolina.

"No offense little sis but, we see you as a Hufflepuff. You're very loyal and sweet." Draco says, causing Cata flush red when he called her his 'little sis'.

"Uh, you haven't lived with her as long as I have Draco, she's very high-tempered and sarcastic. Yes, she has Hufflepuff traits however; she can be violent if she wants too. Besides, badgers have been known to eat snakes."

If Draco was placed in Slytherin, this new information would give him more reason not to get on a Hufflepuff's bad side. However, since he was a Gryffindor, and NOW proud to be one, he just found them more interesting.

"Well, I feel bad for the Slytherins that try to insult Kitten if she gets in Hufflepuff...or any house in general." Draco says, remembering when he first teased her, she had punched him hard.

She apologized, obviously meaning for the punch to be playful, but that didn't help the overbearing pain on his arm.

"Come on, let's go outside, we got a basketball hoop over the school year."

X

They didn't use the hoop at all.

Instead, they found themselves talking and laughing as they walked through the neighborhood, getting a few stares.

"And so when Professor Flitwick got our assignments, he was confused to as why I put in 'Carolina Malfoy' and he put in 'Draco Rojas'. It was absolutely hil-"

A rock hits Carolina's arm, making her curse in Spanish.

Draco immediately glared at the group of kids who were laughing, protecting the Ravenclaw.

"Has this happened before?" Clodagh asked, glaring at the 13-14 year olds who were laughing and pointing at Carolina and Draco.

"Don't mind them, they're just being assholes." Draco growled, meeting Clodagh's angry fire.

"FREAKS!"

"How nice." She muttered sarcastically.

"You haven't heard half of the insults they've thrown at Raven for being gay." Draco hissed, his blue eyes showing immense anger and hatred.

"I'm sorry but what?! For being gay?!" Clodagh gasped, clenching her fists.

"They think it's unnatural." Carolina muttered, shrugging.

"Come on guys, let's go." Cata muttered, rolling her eyes.

"You know I feel bad for them, they have to hang around someone who's 'sick'."

Clodagh froze, her eyes widening.

"Lilac, don't." Draco warned her when she reached for her wand.

"Fine then."

She thrusts the wand into his chest, turning to the crowd.

"I guess we're doing this the muggle way."

Draco and the Rojas sisters widened their eyes when she threw a punch at the guy who called Carolina 'sick'.

"MAYBE YOU ASSHOLES SHOULD LEARN TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS BEFORE THINKING OF THE CONSEQUENCES!" Clodagh screamed, beating up the guy.

"CLODAGH!" Carolina yelled, running towards her, causing the crowd to gasp and back away when she pulled Clodagh from beating the guy.

"STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" Carolina demanded, causing Clodagh to reluctantly relax, frowning.

"At least I proved my point." She growled, glaring at the crowd, them cowering at the vicious death glare she sent.

"If anything, you're a freak for being friends with a homosexual." the boy spat, glaring at Clodagh.

Carolina gritted her teeth, letting go of Clodagh.

"Let me make something clear Federer, you can throw rocks at me, insult me, and break me down,"

Clodagh gasped when Carolina kicked him, hard.

"But, I will NOT tolerate you insulting my friends or my sister. Got it?"

The boy whimpered but nodded.

She sent glares at everyone.

"SAME GOES TO ALL OF YOU! IF I CATCH YOU SO MUCH THROWING INSULTS AT THEM,"

She cracked her fingers, the death glare strong.

Clodagh almost became afraid of Carolina's sudden transformation of being a sweet, kind, sarcastic Ravenclaw to a vicious, furious, violent Latina.

The crowd ran for it, making Carolina sigh.

"That...was...AWESOME!" Clodagh exclaimed, making the Ravenclaw giggle, her alter ego disappearing.

"It was exhausting." She said, making Clodagh roll her eyes, Draco and Cata walking towards them.

Cata had a proud smirk.

"About time you went angry Latina on them, they've been torturing you since the 4th grade."

Carolina rolled her, playfully punching her sister.

"Damn, remind me not to get on your bad side." Draco chuckled, causing Carolina to laugh.

"Oh shut up! You enjoyed me threatening them." Carolina chuckled, causing Draco to grin that stupid grin.

"That I do."

Carolina rolls her eyes, smiling at the Gryffindor.

They all headed home, hands in hands.

(I wrote this for two reasons; 1, Lilacstories requested it and 2, honestly, I kinda see Clodagh beating someone up for insulting her friends. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)