Chapter 1 of Chicago's love-chicago fire fan-fic.severide

Hi guys so this is my first chapter of my Kelly severide fan fiction! I hope you like it:)
________________________________
UNKNOWN GIRLS POV (her name is Evelyn btw;) you'll find that out soon lol)

"Oops sorry I didn't see you" I say. Then I look up to see the person I bumped in to and he's perfect. I blush "ummmm hi I'm-ummm hi" I smile profusely as I speak.
😍
"Hey it's ok. He smiles at me and then he pauses for a minute before introducing himself. I'm Kelly, Kelly severide I'm a firefighter over at 51"
😍
"Hi Kelly, my name is Evelyn Richardson I'm a veterinarian. Oh you work at 51? my cousin works there.Are you friends. his name is Jeff Clarke.
😍
"Oh Clarke, yeah were friends he's a good guy" he smiles again. Oh My god he is so cute!
😍
"You're really nice you're- um girlfriend is so lucky" I just spit out. And yes I realize it's so noticeable that I just want to know if he's single or not. But with a face like his it's impossible not to try.
😍
He laughs "your cute and I don't have a girlfriend"
😍
I blush my and my cheeks feel hot. "I'm cute? Well it just so happens your even cuter and I don't have a boyfriend"
😍
He's taken aback by my outgoingness but he still smiles appreciatively.
😍
"Yeah that's good luck. So you wanna go get some coffee at Starbucks it's a short walk" he smiles and I see he's blushing a little bit too a little under his short shaved look.
😍
"It is very good luck " I say sarcastically " yes I'd love to"
😍
So we start walking and he touches my hand flirtatiously like he is about to hold it,and we look at each other.
😂
He removes his hand and I decide in going to grab his hand right back I kiss him in the cheek and say "don't worry about it I didn't mind"
😍
He breathes out of relief, I assume he is relieved that he didn't make me feel uncomfortable and that I really do feel the same way as him.
😍
We order at Starbucks,he gets an iced black coffee with sugar an I get an iced caramel macchiato.We sit at the cute little tables by the huge window that are for two but are so small that our knees touch.
😍
We are holding hands across the tiny table as we drink our coffee
😍
We sip our coffee and I can see him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I look up at him and we stare at each other for a minute...
😍
And then we kiss. Yay! I like him so much.
People aren't really staring,but I kinda wish they would so I could show off how handsome he is and that I'm kissing the handsome man.
😍
We pull apart and I smile and so does he. I bite my lip,I blink with a small amount of flirting and I bat my eye lashes slightly. He smiles again and rubs my hand.
😍
"So do you want to be my beautiful girlfriend?" He asks.
😍
I'm so excited "oh yes of course, how could I say no" he shrugs his shoulders and laughs "your gorgeous you know" he says. wow a cute guy like him think I'm pretty. Oh my god!
😍
"Thanks that means a lot coming from such a hot guy like you"
😍
He smiles again and his teeth are so perfect.Kinda like a movie star.
😍
"So boyfriend. A firefighter?" I say seductivley.
😍
THE END...for now ;)
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑