How it changed

I had a long day at school, once again my girlfriend went and got me some band merch, she is my life. Anyway, I was  going back home when I remembered that I have dance today (yaay) I had writing up my hands and shizzle like that. I went to dance and it the same old shit. when I got back home I got in the shower, and I heard the front door get a knock, so I got out the shower, and I locked the bathroom door (so no one came in), after I showered I got dressed into my hello kitty pjs, I went down stairs and I asked who was out the door, at this point I was listening to music and looking at my phone, no being bothered to look at the person. My dad said well if you look up you will fucking see, I did and I ran up stairs and screamed! I screamed "OMJ it's fucking BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!" all of a sudden I heard a knick on my room door, I let them in, and it was Andy Fucking Sex God Biersack.

"I'm guessing your a fan then?!" Andy said.

"Yeah, sorry you probs get this a lot." I said trying to stay calm.

"No not particularly, I don't normally go round people's houses." he chuckled and I joined in.

"well why are you here anyways?" I asked

I texted Tasha saying ' omj black veil brides are at my house'

she texted back saying 'I'm at your door cuzz I got you summin for my beautiful gf :) luv you xxx'

Andy then said "who you texting?"

"My girlfriend she's at my door come and meet her, she love bvb too!" I said running downstairs.

"Heya babbe!!" Tasha shouted whilst hugging me.

"Heya you ok, come in you must be freezing!" I said trying to be kind, she excepted it.

"do you wanna meet BVB??" I said whilst hugging her.

she just nodded whilst giving me her present she got me, she got me a necklace saying jade and a tongue bar (yes I have a tongue piercing) it was a black veil brides one, she did spoil me.

we kissed for a.bit when all of a sudden there was giggling, then I remembered that is was bvb.

"oh shut up, you never seen two girls kiss that are.in love??" I said trying to be serious, but it never worked.

"oh well at least we have school and tonight I'm staying round remember"