Kick ass time

A/N Ok I'm sorry for not updating to much, but I have been really tired! But you can read my friends book it's called 'Dahvie Vanity is my brother.' and it is by 'tieganhatesyou' So yeah, it's a good book so far so read it :) Luv ya

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tashas P.O.V. (Day Jade comes)

"Heya guys can you stay for a week or so Please" I asked I.was actually scared for.once about what was going to happen to me.

"Sure, why?" Tiegan asked.

"Jade, someone's been sending me text messages about if I touch her I will get beaten." I explained Tiegan had anger in her eyes. "Tiegan, I will be fine, don't get angry." She looked up at me and she tensed.

"I won't, Well I will try." She said, then Jayy came in and hugged Tiegan, aww there cute together she actually has someone that cares for her.

"Ok, and guys no fucking in the house cuzz number one I don't want Tiegan preggers, and number two I want sleep." I said laughing, then the door bell went.

"I'll get it." Tiegan said.

"No I will get it." I said walking over to the door before Tiegan did. I opened it, it was Ashley.

"Ashley!!"I screamed. And hugged him.

"Heya hun, you ok?" He said whilst hugging me back.

"I guess, but anyway, come on in." I said, Ash then Jade.came.through the door, she looked pissed but excited that made me nervous.

"Heya Jade how are you?" I asked politely.

"Piss off bitch." She.replied that made me tense.

"Your in my house so shut the fuck up alright, I don't want any bull-shit this week, I'm not in the mood." I said.

"Whatever go die in a hole, No one would mi-" She got cut.off by my fist punching her gut. I ran upstairs locked my door and I looked around my room trying to find my blade! SHIT! Andy took them. I unlocked my door, and went into the room Tiegan and Jayy were in and looked through there stuff I cut myself on something. Bingo! I grabbed the blade it was new it was sharp, so I ran over to my room and locked the door. I had my Ipod in my docking station so I played Motionless In White- Immaculate Misconception I put it full blast, then I went and picked back up the blade. I sat down on mine and Andy's bed, I couldn't cope a day with Jade so, I was not going to be able to cope with Jade for a week. I gently slid the blade across my arm I didn't want to die, but I did. I just rembered something I always said to Tiegan when she was down that made her smile it was 'Lifes a bitch, but were friends with it's sister'. 

"Tasha?" I heard someone shouting in a questioned voice, but they sounded serious at the same time, I wasn't paying any attention though.

"Piss off and leave me alone I want to be alone." I screamed back, while trying to stand up and turn my music off, I had a headache. 

"Tasha open the fucking door I know you took the blade now open this fucking door NOW!" I heard Tiegan scream.

"I can't I can't move, I have no energy, just bash open the fucking doo-" I got cut off by blacking out.

Tiegans P.O.V.

I heard what went on between Tasha and Jade, Tasha ran upstairs crying, I heard the door lock, then a minute later I heard the door unlock and then the guest room door open, shit she was looking for my blade. I heard her run back and lock the door and shove music on, that's when I ran up stairs and heard her scream at me for trying to talk to her. She blacked out during saying one of her sentences because she stopped midway.

"Andy, Ashley, Jayy help me bash down this fucking door!!" I screamed Ashley came running up and he was violently bashing the door and a minute later it was bashed down I saw Tasha with tears rolling down her face and a smile on her face. Shit!

"call 9-1-1 NOW!"Andy demanded. Ashley called an ambulance, I heard Jade just laugh. Wow she is a bitch.

"Jade what is your fucking problem?!?!" I shouted.

"What me? I don't have a problem. I am perfectly fine." She snickered.

"Whatever." At this time the ambulance had came.