Missed You.

Andy's P.O.V. 

"Sorry" I heard Tasha say, why was she sorry.

"Tasha your not fat, your perfect, your skinnier than me, so if your fat what am I?" I heard Tiegan say. I walked in and Tasha had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong Tasha?" I asked

"Hmm? Oh nothing." She said looking down.

"Tasha stop tell him, before I do." Tiegan said

"Do I have to, why do we have to tell him?" Tasha asked.

"Because it's important and he has a right to know." Tiegan told her

"Um ok what is going on?" I asked, Tasha looked up at me and stared into my eyes.

"Well, I kind of have something to tell you." She said.

"Umm Ok." I said unsure.

"I have a slight eating disorder." She said, wait what?!

"W-What? Why did you never tell me?" I asked I was in so much shock

"Because I didn't think it was necessary to tell anyone." She said.

"Well, you don't have to keep anything from me." I said. Whilst walking tow2ards Tasha and hugged her, she smiled. 

"I'm sorry, I was just scared and I thought that you would do something to me." She said.

"Andy would never hurt you hunn" Jayy said, he was right I would never hurt Tasha on purpose, unless it's a pillow fight then I may have to hurt her with a pillow.

"I know, but you know why I am scared and stuff, but can we now drop it please. We do still have Jade round and if she finds out god I think shit will let loose and I don't want that to happen" She said laughing a little. We all agreed, Tasha wwnt upstairs and got changed into her pjama's they were little cheer shorts and a vest top. She looked cute.

"Aww you look cute Tasha." I said, she blushed.

"Oi gingerbreadman get your ass in here." Tiegan shouted, Tasha laughed.

"Never use that name, Candy Land ruined that fucking name, it made it fucking sexual. Thanks a fucking bunch Jayy." Tasha shouted back. She kissed me, and walked into the kitchen.

"Hayy what did I do?" Jayy said.

"Don't worry." Tasha replied, she walked back into the living room with 2 monsters and some food and gave me a monster and the food she only had about 5 bites of food ans she was 'full'.

"Babe eat some more." I said.

"I'm full" She said.

"Your not babe just eat 5 more things and I will get off your back." She sighed and ate five more things, we will get her eating properly.

"Finished." She said. then she ran to the bathroom, I followed her.

"Tasha don't be sick!" I shouted so she could hear me.

"Okay." She said and opened the door. And when she did the door bell went, Tiegan answered it.

"Danny and Scott is here" She shouted.

"Um okk" Tasha said in a shaky voice.

"I'm here. You will be fine." I said reassuring her. We went downstairs.

"Hey Danny!" Tasha shouted running to him and hugging him.

"Hey hun, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm great, you?" She replied she was really happy.

"I'm fine, I'm glad your ok." He said. He was a nice lad.

"Oh, this is Andy, my Boyfriend the one I told you about over the phone." She said.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I hope your kind to her." He said whilst shaking my hand.

"Yeah, she is an amazing little.girly." I said making her blush.

"This is Scott." Tasha said looking at this boy, he was fat, and he was ugly.

"Hello." I said politely.

"Sup." He replied looking at Tasha with a devilish smirk, so I hugged her from behind. The day went on like this Tasha and Danny had a catch up they were such good friends, then me and Scott had a conversation alone.

"You don't deserve an emo cutting faggot, you do realise she has been out with a girl." He said.

"She isn't an emo cutting faggot, she is an amazing strong.little girl. And I know she went out with a girl." I said.

"Oh so your an emo too, do you cut as well? Yea? thought so." He said that made me flip. I punched him and I grabbed him and literally threw him out the house.

"Yeah, well even if I did, at least I don't have an abusive relationship! Now if I ever see you near Tasha.again I will destroy you!" I shouted. He laughed and walked away from the house. 

"What happened?" Danny asked.

"Well your 'friend' there called Tasha an emo cutting faggot and said I don't deserve her, but him saying I don't deserve her I don't really mind it is him saying she is an emo cutting faggot. I will not tolerate it. So yeah." I said.

"Well I am sorry for that I will come back later on my own. Tell Tasha bye from me please." He said, I nodded and he left.

"Where have they gone?" Tasha asked.

"They have gone home because they had to, I love you, you do know that don't you." I said, she nodded I wonder what she is thinking. I really want to know.#

"I'm tired, can we go to bed please." She said.#

"Yeah, but have you eaten anything today?" I asked she nodded she was lying. She was a terrible liar, but I just left her and we went to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok sorry it is a short chapter, but hay it is a chapter so be happy. No? For me then? Thanks aha sorry I'm a little mad ahaha xxxx Enjoy this chapter please xxxx