Telling You what i want.

Tashas P.O.V

After Andy went red, Jade went to talk to me (yet again), we had a cuddle and a tongue war (hehe), then all of a sudden a hungry CC came jumping on us saying "ewww that's disgusting, I think I have lost my appetite, oh wait I'm still hungry! That means we are going out to Pizza, now stop kissing and get down stairs!!" He shouted, me and Jade just laughed whilst walking down stairs hand in hand.

When I looked at Andy, he had a annoyed, upset face, I could see he was upset about me, but he had to deal with fact. We went to Dominos pizza we ate the pizza back at home and then we watched Bat man and Jade fell asleep on me and it made me smile so much, soon I fell asleep. Then my phone buzzed I looked and it was my Twitter it said: @AndyBVB: aww they look cute, shame I'm here to take a photo hehe, @TashaBVBArmy and @JadeBVBArmy pic.twitter/vs17dh

I untangled myself from Jade then attacked Andy, he tried to get me off but it wouldn't work, I hate pictures of me especially in the fucking morning!

"why the fuck did you do that!" I shouted

"cuzz your so cute when your sleeping." he replied while getting me off him.

"I hate you I'm going upstairs to have a shower don't fucking disturb me! Or I will chop your balls off and feed them to my flesh eating unicorns!" I shouted angrily.

"You don't hate me!" He replied. I just ignored him went and had a shower, then I heard the door open, so I said "if that's you Andy fuck off!"

"It's me babe, just calm down" Jade said in a tired voice. I just laughed.

"Sorry if I woke you, Andy is pissing me off. Can you please leave so I can get dressed then come downstairs?" I asked nicely.

"sure don't be too long were leaving in an hour." she replied while shutting the door.

I got out the shower and got dressed then tested Freya.

Me~Heya you ready yet??

Freya~yeah, on my way, be there in 5 mins xx

Me~Okaii can't wait!!

I put my phone down and packed it in my bag then went downstairs. I went to Jade and hugged her, she then said "can we go see my dad?"

"wait Ash or Your other dad?" I said confused

"Ashley, of course, and I want to tell you something." she said, I was  really curious of what she wanted.

-------------- Jade P.O.V

Me and Tasha went to see Ashley, cuzz he picked up Freya, it's like been forever last time I saw her.

"so what did you want to tell me Jade?" Tasha said, I could tell she wanted to know she deserves to know.

"uh, well when we get to our new home, uh, you will have to share a room with me untill we get another room for you, and I know you won't mind, but I thought I should let you know."I said pecking her lips, she nodded that she didn't care.

When I saw Freya I hugged her and then Tasha and then Tiegan did, but we never saw Tiegan as much she was always with CC, I think there dating now, but I dunno.

Ok now that freyas here we can get to the airport yaay, it was such a long Que, were now on the plain, and I keep looking over to this girl who wouldn't take her eyes off Jake, I got confused.

"psst Jake that girls looking at you strangely. Do me to flip her off?" I whispered so she didn't hear me.

"nah I'll talk to her, she doesn't look to bad." he laughed and walked over to her.