Why you?

Andy's P.O.V..

"Can I ask you something?" I said

"Sure." Tasha replied

"Well, your 16-17 right?" I asked cuzz I was confused.

"Yeah, but why?" she asked, she doesn't.make thus situation easier does she.

"Well I know we haven't been going out long, but when you 18-19 do you wanna m-marry m-me? I stuttered, I was worried she would reject me. I hope she doesn't.

"Uhh, what are you playing a joke with me?" She asked. She thinks it's a fucking joke!

"Babe?" She said

"Yeah, what. Oh yeah sorry. It's not a joke I really love you, ever since I saw you I knew you were the one! I know your to young ant the minute but only 1-2 more years and then we can get married." I said kissing her neck and stroking her thigh.

"Yes." That's all she.said.

"What?" I asked  cuzz I was confused.

"Yes I'll be your wife when I'm older." She said cuddling me.

"that's great babe. I love you to much to let you go." I said,bit was the truth, but I was scared about Jade. would she get in the fucking way? So I thought I would text Ash.

Me~Heya ash, I have some good news, can you come round please :)?

Ash~I hope it is fucking important I'm with Freya. and I'll be there in a minute.

Me~why the fuck you with Freya?

Ash~Doesn't fucking matter Douche.

Me~ Alright calm the fuck down~ Tasha xx

Ash~Sorry xx

"What did you just text him?" I asked.

"I sent and I quote 'Alright calm the fuck down Tasha xx' That's all I texted him and he put and I quote again 'Sorry xx'." she replied. Shit Ash probs still has feelings for Tasha, but then why is he with Freya?

"oh and Freya is coming." I said, she snapped her head in my direction.

"Why?" She said calmly, but she wasn't calm. Why was it a problem that Freya was with Ash?

"Cuzz she is with Ash." I replied and when I did her eyes filled with anger.

"Why what's-" I got cut off by the door bell. I went to get it.

"be nice Tasha" I chuckled, but she just rolled her.eyes.

"Sup mate, how are you?" Ash said.

"I'm alright, come in and hey Freya, does anyone want a drink?" I asked.

"Yeah, vodka!"Tasha shouted she was really pissed off for some reason!

"No it's to early, what bout you guys?" I shouted then said in a normal tone.

"just a coffee please." they both said I let them in and they sat in the sofa.

"Tasha come in here I need some help." I heard her groan, she came in.

"What!?" she said in an angry voice.

"What is your problem?" I said in a calm voice.

"Nothing, just it's my you know-" I cut her off by kissing her lips.

"Yeah I know what you mean"I knew what she meant.

----------

After the coffee.

"Well the news is..." I said

"What?" Freya said.

"Were getting married!!" Tasha screamed, Jesus she screams.

"Oh my Jinxx babe that's amazing!!" Freya said.

"That's cool."Ash said in an upset voice, what is his fucking problem, he's with Freya now. I'm with Tasha he's such a fucking man whore.

"Ash can I talk to you please"Tasha said, I wanted to know what she wanted

Ashleys P.O.V

"Yeas my dear." I said.

"Why at  you upset with me." Tasha said. I wanted to tell her, but she was want I wanted!