B-Bye

Tashas P.O.V

I want this baby, but I don't, I'm scared if it is actually Andy's or not, I didn't cheat I got raped by Scott I never even know how he found me when I was in the middle of a fucking field.

"Umm Andy can I tell you something and you promise not to freak or rage on me?" I asked quite scared.

"Yeah, you can always tell me." He said.

"Well I don't know if the baby is yours it might be Scott's see he did something when I was in a field the other night, and I never told you, please don't be mad." I said. Andy got up and called someone.

"Hello police please....... Yes my girlfriend had been raped by her ex boyfriend that used to beat her." I heard.

"What the fuck have you done?!?!" I screamed.

"I'm getting this sick person in jail for what he has done" He said.

"Shit shit shit, you don't understand!" I screamed. Before he could.do anything or say anything I ran out the door and ran to Jake's his place.was only up the street, I know he wasn't with Ash today because they had a fight :(.

Jake's P.O.V.

I heard knocking so i went downstairs and opened the door it was Tasha.

"Tasha what's wrong?" I asked she was crying.

"A-Andy me Baby may not be his I got raped and Andy c-called t-the p-police" she said inbetweeen breaths.

"Tasha calm.down and sit down. Do you want to stay the night?" I asked .

"Yeah please" She replied. She kissed my cheek and she cuddled into me and fell asleep. She was adorable when she was asleep. I got a text.

Ashley~ Can I come round?

Me~Yeah Tasha is here because she ran from Andy again :/

Ashley~I'm coming is she ok?

Me~ Yeah she is asleep right now, so I think she will be just fine :)

Ashley~ Good :)

About half an hour later Ash came in. By this time Tasha had woken up and gone out to get food well a bit of Pizza because she didn't want to get in the way of me and Ashley, but I said she wouldn't any way.

"Hi Jake, where is Tasha??" Ashley asked??

"Heya, and she went to get Pizza becaus she didn't want to get in our way, even tho she wouldn't." I said.

"Oh Well I'll text her yeah?" He replied.

"Yeah." I said.

"Right I texted her 'You can come back now, we have finsihed and bring Pizza back.' Is that ok?" He said/ asked.

"Yeah, but why did you want to come round?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't think we should be together any more, I'm sorry, but we can be megga best friends yea?" He said.

"Yeah, that's fine." I said. Right when I said that, Tasha came back.

"I got Pizza. Mine is the cheese and Ash's is the pepperoni and Jake yours is the cheese and pinapple one." She said and put all of the pizza's on the table. We all ate them, except Tasha she only ate 2 slices.

"Tasha do you want me to text Andy saying your going to stay round mine tonight?" I asked.

"I went round there and told him, he told me that he told the police where Scott lives and they are taking him into prison. So yeah, he understands why I am staying round yours, because I am a little upset and plus I have my abortion appointment tomorrow, because I don't want to keep this baby if it was made by a rapist beater." She said.