Purdy Porn?!?

Authors Note- Only quickly.

Can I just say Jade isn't an actual bitch in real life, she is actually an amazing person me and.her are.going out (at this point anyways).

Everyone in this book is real I think. And thanks for reading :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tashas P.O.V

*Dream*

"Fuck you, never talk to me like that, your a whore, your just like Jenna!" Scott said, I cried he's a dick.

"I'm sorry, I'll do what you want, just don't hurt my friends!" I cried. Like Scott gave a shit tho.

"Babe come here. I have to do something." He said, what is he going to do now?

"Yea?" I asked/said. He punched my ribs then my back. Shit my back I always have problems with my back, but once again he didn't give a shit.

"Owww!" I screamed, he just laughed.

"It doesn't hurt babe, you enjoy it really. Just like last night." He said with a smirk. I hated Scott, but if I leave him he will just probably beat me up after school or something.

"Sorry, I have to go." I tried to get up, but he pulled me into a hug, and then kissed me, I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let me.

"You tell anyone I will kill you baby, ok?" He threatened, I knew what he was on about, that moment I took my chance and when I got to the door I shouted "We are over, you can't beat me anymore, and if you follow me I will phone the police!" I threatened him. He just laughed.

"I will see you at school babe."He said obviously not acknowledging anything I just said.

------- School- Still Dream.

"Hey guys how are you?" I said walking into my class with my music playing it was 'Bewitched' by Blood On The Dance Floor.

"What do you want emo?" I heard Sam say, Oh yeah I forgot I was disliked.

"Sorry I forgot that I wasn't aloud to talk to you." I said and turned my music up louder. Then I heard Tiegan shout.

"She isn't 'Emo' she is an amazing girl, your just a fucking waste of space not her. Do you know what she's been through? No so just fuck off Sam!" She shouted, but it sounded like a whisper cuzz of my music. Tiegan then took my head phones out of my ears, and then we hugged.

"Thanks" I said.

"You had another rough night didn't you?" She said, well asked.

"No." I was a terrible liar.

"Right this shit stops right now!" She shouted.

"Language Tiegan!" Miss Farn said, well here goes nothing.

"No I won't mind my fucking language, Tasha gets beaten and bullied, but no one fucking cares except me, Libby, Freya and Jade. This school better get better or I will do something bad!" Tiegan screamed. I looked down at the table and a tear fell from my eye.

"Tiegan stop please, sit down." I asked.

"Fine, but if you get named or get touched I will hit!" She said. Then I walked out of the room, into my bag and grabbed something out of it. I went to the bathroom. I got the item it was a blade. I took and then I slid it across my wrist I smiled at my work, then I did some more in my legs. I was he my cuts on my arms then I went back to the class. I was more happier now.