Sorry It won't happen again.

Tashas P.O.V

Me and Jade went upstairs we were talking cuddling kissing, being all 'lovey dovey' as some people would say. Anyway I saw someone open the door. I saw Andy.

"there's something called knocking." Jade said, I giggled.

"Sorry I'll knock next time. Can I talk to Tasha please it's important?" Andy asked.

"whatever make it quick." I said annoyed.

I pecked Jade on the lips and then walked away, Andy shut the door.

"so you wanted to talk to me? Sorry I'm in a bad fucking  mood."

"oh I wanted to do this" he said and kissed me, I pulled away straight away, but he kept trying to hug, me.

"What the fuck are you doing Andy!" I said just below a whisper because  I was in shock.

"Sorry I just couldn't help myself. See your to beautiful. I want you, it can be our rebel love song, it can be our secret." I said whist trying to kiss me again.

"No I'm never going to cheat or anything! yeah I admit your fit, but your to old, and I have my girlfriend!" I said whilst walking back into the room to sit next to Jade.

-----------------------------

Jades P.O.V

I heard shouting I was wondering what the fuck was going on, I went to the door and opened it, and I saw Andy kissing my Girlfriend! I went back to my bed and waited, when they came back in I saw Andy had a red hand print on his face. I smirked, and I thought in my head 'aha don't fucking touch my girlfriend or I will kill you'

At that point Ashley came in, and saw that Andy had a red hand print on his face.

"What happened Andy??" He asked curiously.

"oh just Tasha slapped me round the face, cuzz I did something I shouldn't of." Andy replied.

"What did you d-do A-Andy?" I said starting to cry a little.

"doesn't matter." he said whilst looking at Tasha.

"Jade can we talk please?" Tasha asked me.

"sure, what about?" I replied

I pulled her out of the room, then she started to explain what Andy did, I understood, and I still want to be with her.

She suggested to have a break for a bit so she could think things through.

-----------1 week later----------------

Tashas P.O.V

I went over to Jades house I knocked on the door, and Jade answered.

"Heya jade can we still be together??" I asked while trying to hug her, when she said

"Yeah, but I'm moving with BVB and you, Tiegan and Freya are coming with!" she said that in an excited and happy way. My eyes lit up.

"Oh My Jinxx baby, I love you!" I said to her then we got interrupted.

"I heard my name being said!" Jinxx said curiously.

"oh yeah sorry I always say Oh My Jinxx, instead of Oh My God, cuzz your like a God to me." me and Jade burst into a laughing fit, then we ran upstairs and we packed her stuff together. Then we ran to my house and we packed shut loads if stuff including my PS3 (it's my life obviously).

when we got back, bvb looked exhausted, me and Jade just pissed our selfs laughing. I looked at my phone and saw Tiegan had text me

Tiegan~Heya where the fuck are you?! I'm worried about what the fuck your going to do!! Please reply.

Me~Sorry I'm at Jades were back together and me you and Freya are moving with BVB aaahhhhhh can't fucking wait, also Andy tried it on with me!

Tiegan~Ahhhhh that's so cool,and you rejected him wtf why?? Yeah I know cuzz jade but it's fucking Andy Sex God Biersack!!! Me~ Calm down, I don't think Jade loves me that much anymore, but I do, so unroll she does the dumping I'm going to be with her, oh and CC wants to meet you for some fucking reason! So get your Anus Down Here You Anal Bead!!

In about 2 minutes she knocked on Jades door, we let her in, and well chatted then CC went to talk to her, me and Jade were just taking the piss and when they came back we pissed ourselves even more, because Tiegan had a red face where she kept blushing!!

"so what you two talk about, huh, huh?" Jade said pushing here into telling us.

"he wanted to know if I would stay at his when we moved!" she said whilst getting louder.

"alright calm the fuck down! And I'm not sure that's all, but hay hoe." I said when Andy came in. he sat down next to me and whispered in my ear saying "come and stay with me one weekend we will have so much fun than you think."

I replied "what furniture forts, and junk food and what Bat man!?!" I shouted making everyone to look at us. I burst out laughing cuzz Andy went as bright as a Tomato (aww bless).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if not very good, but there's your update hope you enjoy!

:)