your the one.

Ashley P.O.V.

"Why at  you upset with me." Tasha said. I wanted to tell her, but she was want I wanted!

"I'm not I'm really happy for you guys, Congratulations for getting married. One day you might have little Kids, and I call dibs on naming at least one of them." I said, I then walked out and got Freya and we went home.

--------At home

"Jade we are home!" I shouted up.

"Alright where did you go?" she said tiredly walking downstairs.

"To Andy's." I said calmly and then hugging her.

"What did they want?" She asked, shit well this can't get any fucking better for her.

"They just wanted us to have umm a cup if tea or coffee round there, that's all baby girl." I said kissing her on the forehead making her yawn.

"Daddy I know your lying. I can read you like a book." She said.

"Well it's not my doing to tell you. You either have to ask Andy or Tasha, but I'm not saying shit." I said, well I think that was the right thing to do.

"Whatever, I'm going bed, I'm tired." She said, she was so adorable when she was tired.

----Andy's P.O.V.

"Hello?" I asked

"Heya it's Jade." she said, shit what does she want?

"Yeah, what do you want?" I asked, trying to be kind.

"Can I come over, cuzz Ash or my dad won't tell me shit about what you told him and I have a right to know." She said, she has a fucking cheek to ask what is going on!

"Whatever, just come about 3:00 please." I said in an annoyed voice.

"Byee, see you then"

"Bye" I said and hung the phone up. Jesus she was fucking annoying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's shirt, it's just I had no ideas xoxoox