I need to get away.

A/N sorry I haven't been updating :'( don't hate me plzz.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V.

Ok well today is the day I am going to do something that may annoy Tasha, but it's only so she doesn't get hurt.

"Andy snap out of your thoughts." Tasha said.

"Sorry, what are you doing today?" I asked changing he subject.

"Nothing much, what about you?" She asked back.

"Going to pop out quickly and get some more food, but that's all." I said, well that's a lie, I'm going to beat the shit out of Scott.

"Ok, I'm going back to bed I'm tired." Tasha said as she went back to bed, she was cute.when she was tired then I heard shouting, not another argument.

---Tashas P.O.V.

"Tasha, Tasha, always looking to get attention, you do realise Andy is going out with you because he feels sorry for.You." Jade said.

"Go away jade. I'm tired and not in the mood." I said.

"No I will not go away, I like talking to you." She said. I walked away to my old bedroom then locked the door and fell asleep and it was a horrible dream, it was that Andy was beating me, and Scott would beat me too, then Jade got my blade and slid it across.my throat, I woke up and went out of the bedroom I was  home a lone, so I went downstairs ans there was a knock at the door. I thought it was.Andy forgetting his keys, I opened it,.it was Ashley I gave him a massive hug.

"Tasha are you ok?" He asked worried.

"Yea, I just misuse  You I guess.".I said.

"I missed you too." He said, I let him in. And we talked about what happened the other day (hospital and stuff).

"I-I'm sorry Ash I should of talked to someone.".I said. He didn't say anything, instead he just crashed his lips.on my lips I pulled away.

"Ash, your with Jake, and I'm with Andy.".I said real confused.

"I'm sorry Tasha,.Me and Jake have broken up, and I wanted to do that for a while, I'm sorry." He said. and stood up to leave.

"Please don't go, I don't want to be alone." I said.

"Ok." He replied

"Ash, how come you have feelings for me?" I asked.

"I don't know, your just, well your just you, you don't give a fuck if someone dislikes you. You do what you please, you have been through alot and you have gotten through it." He explained.

"Um wow ok." I said.

"I'm sorry Tasha." He said.

"It's fine, it is just a shock." I said.

"Do you wanna order pizza?" He asked.

"Not hungry." I said.

"Well we are getting pizza and your eating some, Andy told me about you not eating I'm not an idiot." He said.

"Fuck Andy" I said under my breath then the door opened. It was Andy, when I saw him he had cuts and bruises all over him.

"Andy what the fuck did you do?" I shouted.

"Dealed with Scott." He replied.

"Andy I said leave it." I screamed. I ran upstairs into my old bedroom locked the door and cried, I nearly did something untill Ashley bashed down the door.

"Tasha  don't do something you'll regret." He said.

"I won't regret it tho." I replied.

"Listen to your music and calm down" he said I nodded ans America came on by MIW. I sang/screamed along. I was calmer now. I came out of my room and went downstairs and I heard people shouting. So I hid.

"Well she's upset because of you , it's your fucking fault Andy!" Ashley shouted.

"Yeah, well at least I don't want her to cheat on me!" Andy shouted. I decided to get involved.

"Guys shut the fuck up the reason I'm upset is because if both of you! I'm going out!!" I screamed.

"Tasha it's not safe." I heard Andy say.

"I don't give a fuck, I need to get away from here, anything is better than hearing you two fight!" I screamed back ans I ran I ran as far as I could. I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I said helping them up.

"Don't worry, what's up?" The person said, he was cute he had blue flippy hair, he had his smiley and bridge and he had his snake bites done.

"Nothing just on a walk well run, what about you?" I asks  back.

"Nothing much going to see Black Veil Brides, they said I could come see them because Andy wanted help with a girl or something. He said her Name was Tasha." He said.

"Uh, uh, well can I come with you? I love there and I kind of ran out screaming at both Andy and Ashley." I said.

"Ok what's your name." He asked.

"Umm, Tasha." I said.

" Your a lucky girl Tasha, my name is Luke." He said.

"Thanks and nice name Luke." I said laughing a little.

"Well why did you scream at Andy ans Ashley?" He asked. I explained it all and by the time I had we ended up at my house, my stomach sank, I felt sick.

"Ok well here we are." I said with sarcasm. I walked in and I heard Andy.

"Luke I'm in trouble! I have lost the girl in my dreams, she ran away." He said.

"Well if I was the girl of your fucking dreams you wouldn't be here you would be out looking for me!" I shouted and started to go up stairs when someone grabbed me by the wrists.

"We did, well Ashley is, but I stayed here just in case you came back." He said, I got out of grip and carried on walking upstairs. I knew Andy was following.

"Andy stop following, Luke is here, and also I want a shower." I said.

"Luke went, he said I should sort this out alone." He said.

"Whatever I'm still having g a shower." I said in quite a piss.

"I'm joining." He said.

"No your not." I said.

"Sorry to burst your bubble I'm joining you." He said I sighed.

"Fine, but YIUR lucky that I get out my moods quickly." I said and hugged him. I started to cry for some unknown reason.

"Babe why you crying?" He asked.

"I don't know.".I replied.

"Ok let's have.that shower." Andy said.