Good News

Tasha's P.O.V.

"Ashley is Jade coming?" I asked.

"No, she went back to England to her old family and so is Freya." He said.

"Aww. Are you ok ash?" Andy asked

"Yeah. She getting a pain in my anus, but yeah." He said

"Oh. Right." I said.

"Lets get going guys." Ash said. I looked at Andy and smiled. He smiled back. Then I went to Brandon and hugged him.

"Whoa hey there!" he exclaimed.

"Hey!!" I said back.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"Nothing why?" I asked.

"Your hugging me not Andy." he said.

"Oh well I wanted to hug you because I love your songs and you saved my life" I said the last bit quietly.

"Awww glad I could help you sort your life out hun. But you should never hurt yourself." he said

"I know, it was an accident." I replied

"I know, you can always come to me you know. Yeah I'm not always with these lunatics, but I could give you my number," he said I nodded he gave me his number and we carried on shopping.

------------- After shopping

Ok I definitely went over bored this time. I got 50 jeans 25 drop dead tops 45 band tops 20 batman tops and then like 10 pairs of shoes. My life is complete.

"Tasha we are not going bloody clothes shopping for at least a month." CC said. I can cope with that.

"I can cope with that CC. TASHA WANT FOOD!!!!" I shouted.

"Ok let's order pizza." Jake said. I nodded

"Plain cheese?" Jake asked me.

"Yes please nom nom nom" I replied everyone laughed. Andy came over and hugged me.

"Sorry." he said.

"What for?" I asked.

"For not being there properly for you, I love you babe." He said. A tear fell from my eye.

"Don't cry Hun." Branden said. Andy smiled at him. I could see that Branden was going to be a brother to me. And I think I'm going to love it. I have never had a brother. Well I did once, he turned gay and his dad 'bullied' him for it and my young 12 year old brother took his own life. I started to cry at the thought of my little brother. He was a babe. He came to me when he was in trouble. He would wait for me in my bedroom so I could sing to him. And now I can't do that because if my mums fucking boyfriend! I started to cry more and start to rage so I ran upstairs.

"I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO YOUR FUCKING DEAD!!! NOT EVEN JOKING YOUR THE REASON RONNIE'S FUCKING DEAD HE WAS ONLY TWELVE YEARS YOU FUCKING BASTARD I WILL FIND YOU!!" I raged I punched the wall numerous times.

"Tasha calm down, do you want to talk about it?" Ash said

"No, but can I have a hug?" I asked he nodded and I hugged him. I never wanted to let go.

"Tasha baby what's wrong?" Andy asked pulling me off Ash onto him.

"My.mums boyfriend Ryan killed my brother Ronnie when he was 12, he would call me sis never by my real name, he thought I was his mum, but I told him no. He was a homosexual like Jayy and Ryan bullied him for it, so he.took his life, he wrote a letter and I still have it I'll read it when I can be bothered to get it." I said. He hugged me tighter.

"Baby I will never let our son get bullied by You or me, even if he does turn gay.I will support him." Andy said.

"Thanks babe, I'm tired I'm going to.sleep.".I said he let.go of me and I went to bed.