I would never lie to you.

Freyas P.O.V.

I went to the party last night, oh my Jinxx it was the worst idea in the world. Everyone has a hangover. I went to the kitchen and saw Ashley crying, why the fuck was he crying, he never cries.

"Sup mate, what's wrong?" I asked trying make him laugh.

"Well I guess I'm ok, but I just can't believe what I did last night." He replied. I don't know what happened last night, so I was going to find out some how.

"What happened last night mate? You can tell me I have no one to tell." I said, and it made him chuckle.

"Oh, just the usual me trying to hook up with someone that will never say yes. She was in the fucking shower, she was so damn pretty! He started to raise his voice, damn my head hurt. that's when it hit me, he had a crush on Tasha! Shit!!

"Don't worry, they won't last." I said, but it was a lie.

"I know your lieing, but I don't mind, your a great friend Freya. But I should go I have to get back to Jade." he said, as I hugged him.

Andy's P.O.V.

I woke up and Tashas head was on my chest. She looks so pretty in the morning. I tried to grab my phone, but she woke up. Shit!

"morning, you look so beautiful" I said kissing Tasha, she giggled and said "I look terrible, your the one with the looks in this relationship."

"uhh whatever." I said.

"What you going to do today?" She asked me.

"Well it's either bat man or cuddle day, but it's up to you."

"Both, we can cuddle and watch bat man." she said kissing my neck.

"alright then, I'm having a shower." I said she watched me untill I got to the bathroom.

"I will be there in a minute babe." she chuckled. I really wanted her to, but like she actually would.

"Ok I'll be waiting." I shouted turning on the shower. I got in the shower, then 5 minutes later Tasha got in. She started laughing at my face.

"aww what's wrong babe, you looked scared." she said.

"No I'm shocked, your so beautiful, and I never thought you were serious about getting in the shower with me." I said kissing her lips passionately. I bit her lip asking for entry, she let me then we had a tongue war for at least 30 mins then we got out the shower and we got dressed and went downstairs, we forgot about everyone downstairs.

"Heya, let me guess you all have a hangover?!" I said shouted extremely loud with Tasha laughing next to me.

"shut the fuck up guys my head is pounding like hell!" CC shouted back.

"Yeah shush" Tiegan said.

"What you want for breakfast?" Freya asked, I was surprised she was still here.

"Nothing thanks tho." Me and Tasha said at the same time.

"You can sleep in the spare bedroom if you want to, we will clean up. Thanks for everything, and do you know where Ashley Is?" Tasha asked and said.

"Umm thanks and Ashley went back home, he was crying earlier because he can't hook up with someone or something like that." Freya said, I started to get a little pissed cuzz Tasha asked about Ashley.

"Ok, thanks." Tasha said.

Freya went upstairs, me and Tasha started tidying up, then every one went home, including Freya. That means me and Tasha could have our cuddle and bat man day!!

"Tasha babe, why did you want to know where Ashley was?" I asked curiously.

"Because I wanted to know if he was really drunk or if he actually had feelings for me. But I figured out that he wasn't drunk."

"I love you and your always be the one for me." I said kissing her lips and stroking her leg which caused her to laugh a little.

"I love you too." she said.

"never forget that." I said. She then Said something I never knew she would say.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry another cliff hanger, but what's going to happen??

Thanks for the reads and comments and vote  :) xoxox