I'm yours forever.

Tiegans P.O.V.

I'm scared at the minute, I'm scared for Tasha. She never told me she had a drug problem. Why? How? Who gave them to her? I love Tasha she is my little sister, yes she is younger than me by like two months her birthday is on 28th of May, and mine is on the 20th March. But she is an amazing and I love her :).

"Babe snap out of your thoughts." CC said.

"What? Oh sorry, what were you saying?" I said.

"I was saying. We should see how Andy and Tasha are doing, because they have been through a lot at the minute." He said whilst pecking my lips. I just nodded.

"When we going then?" I asked.

"After dinner I thought." He said.

"Alright we have some time to get ready and do stupid things" I suggested.

"Like what stupid things?" He said.

"I don't know, but why don't we go to bed." I said winking at him. He just smiled and picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs, I think you know what happened next.

-------- Tashas P.O.V.

Ok CC and Tiegan are coming round today, great just what i wanted after all this shit that has happened all this week.

"Andy get your sexy ass in here now, before I come and hit it!" I shouted.

"What babe, and thanks I know it's sexy." He said with a smirk.

"Your so cocky, and CC and Tiegan are coming round after dinner for some odd reason, to be honest I just wanted to relax tonight, but seems like I can't." I said.

"Babe don't worry, I will sort everything out. Go sit down and watch Batman." He said.

"No I don't watch Batman without my Batman." I said, being all cute (jokes I'm never fucking cute.)

"Aww, I'll be there in about an hour. I'll tidy up for a bit." He said.

"We don't need to tidy, and when did you ever tidy up?"

"Umm good point, never mind let's watch Batman together." He said.

"Yaay, I do love you Andy, I'm the luckiest person alive." I said.

"Um no I'm the luckiest man to have an amazing girlfriend" He said.

"Well that's debatable, I used to do drugs, I have problems with my back, neck, knees, legs. Andy I can go on, so I think I win. I am the luckiest girl alive." I said snuggling into his chest. He was so muscley. Ok not going to brag, but I have fucking muscle and I mean I have big muscles for a girl.

"Ok you win" He said, I just giggled. I fell asleep after two episodes of Batman. I got shook awake.

"Yes?" I said tiredly.

"I'm taking you out for dinner, for a treat." Andy said.

"You don't have to, you know I don't mind." I said.

"I know, I want to, now go get ready, into something comfortable." Andy said. I ran upstairs, and nearly faceplanted the last step.

"Shit!!!".I screamed and burst out into laughter.

"Oh my God are you ok?" Andy said.

"Y-Yeah, J-just fell u-up the s-stairs!" I said while laughing.

"Fuck you scared me."Andy said.

"Sorry" I shouted and got into my room put my music on it was 'Bewitched' by Blood On The Dance Floor. I got into the shower and then 'King For A Day' Came on by Pierce The Veil ft Kellin Quinn. I got out of the shower after that song and got into my black veil brides top that Tiegan got me for my 14th birthday I remember that one so well, Tiegan got me the most and still gave me money for our day out. I also wore my Black and Purple ripped skinney jeans. and my Black Converses. I straightened my hair and wore my Batman flat cap, that Tiegan bought me, only because I kept using hers. I went down stairs and into the kitchen and got a drink of water. I went back to the front room and sat down and waited for Andy. I really want to know why and where we are going. I was intrigued.