Party time!

Tashas P.O.V

*Flashback*

"Mum no just no, piss off leave me alone!" I shouted that made my mum even more annoyed at me.

"your grounded for at least 6 weeks, that means no lunch money, no dinner, no music!! she shouted, she knew music was my life, I didn't care about food as much, but my music!

"Bitch, your not my mother!" I stormed out of my room, and grabbed my phone and my kindle (with my music on it).

I ran from home, and then I bumped into someone, and they were obviously drunk. he kissed me, I pulled away but he slapped me, that was the night I got raped by a complete stranger.

*End of Flashback*

"Are you ok babe?" I heard Andy say.

"Uh yeah, well I guess." I replied, then I realised that I was crying.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked, I just nodded.

That was the second time I had had sex, but this time, I wanted to do it.

------------1 hour later

I got re-dressed for the party, then me and Andy got the drinks a nibbles ready. Then the door bell went. I answered it, shit it was Ashley and Jade, I let them in, and me and Ash hugged, then me and Jade just said hi. It was really awkward between us, but I'm used to it.

"so how are you?" Ash asked me.

"I'm ok, I guess, just feeling a bit home sick, even tho my family hates me." I replied. Andy walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist. I saw the jealously in Jades eyes, I smiled.

"So Ash how are you?" I asked Ashley.

"I'm ok, I gather you and Andy are together now. Your cute together." Ashley said. I blushed.

"Yeah, and thanks. so you got anyone yet Ash??" I asked politely.

"Not yet. But I want to settle down with someone." He replied I walked away and the CC being CC shouted "SHOTS!!" and us being us we agreed, I really don't know what the fuck he put in it, but it tasted good. Me and Jade ended up having an argument about me going out with Andy, yeah ok we were drunk, but maybe she should fuck off and find Joey!

"Well I'm sorry, your the one that fucking dumped me for Joey! You gave me no where to fucking go." I screamed

"Tasha calm the fuck down!" I heard Tiegan and CC and Andy say.

"No I won't calm the fuck down, I'm in a raging mood!" I screamed.

"Tasha I'm sorry, it's not you it's me, I didn't want to be with you anymore." Jade said trying to be calm.

"Bull-Shit, you never fucking loved me!" I screamed, I was in a rage and I think I scared Andy tho.

".I'm going to bed so good night BvB and everyone else. Don't fucking disturb me!" I screamed whilst running up the stairs crying. I heard another argument I wanted k is what was going on, but I was to tired.

Andy came upstairs, and he was such a gentleman he cuddled up to me, then I started to cry, yet again.

"I'm sorry for ruining the party." I said with sorrow.

"You didn't, it was that whore of a bitch called your ex girlfriend they have left, but everyone else are in the living room, cuzz there pissed out if there head." Andy said whilst giggling.

"oh right, I'm going to have shower and then go to bed." I said while un tangling myself from Andy. I got up chaise my pyjamas and got into the boiling hot shower, with my music full blast, the first song was ' New Years Day', by Black Veil Brides'

"New Year's Day" "New Year's Day"

All the graves of the ones remembered in a desert we call All the graves of the ones remembered in a desert we call home home All the slaves of the cold December find a voice to call their All the slaves of the cold December find a voice to call their own own Stand up we are united in the eyes of the greatest storm Stand up we are united in the eyes of the greatest storm Line up we are ignited, this world will be reborn in... Line up we are ignited, this world will be reborn in...

Five, Four, Three, Two, One Five, Four, Three, Two, One This is New Years Day- so rise from the ashes This is New Years Day- so rise from the ashes Faith will find a way- like lightning crashes Faith will find a way- like lightning crashes We'll keep marching on and on and on... We'll keep marching on and on and on... It's New Years Day, so rise from the ashes It's New Years Day, so rise from the ashes

Ring a bell so the serpent hears us Ring a bell so the serpent hears us Let her know that we're tried and true Let her know that we're tried and true No the beasts, they wont get near us... and we're not scared No the beasts, they wont get near us... and we're not scared of you of you Light 'em up now Light 'em up now Start the countdown in... Start the countdown in...

Five, Four, Three, Two, One Five, Four, Three, Two, One (Let's go!) (Let's go!) This is New Years Day- so rise from the ashes This is New Years Day- so rise from the ashes Faith will find a way- like lightning crashes Faith will find a way- like lightning crashes We'll keep marching on and on and on... We'll keep marching on and on and on... It's New Years Day, so rise from the ashes It's New Years Day, so rise from the ashes

Let the eagle fly Let the eagle fly Freedom in the night Freedom in the night Let the eagle fly Let the eagle fly Legends never die Legends never die

Five, Four, Three, Two, One Five, Four, Three, Two, One This is New Years Day- so rise from the ashes This is New Years Day- so rise from the ashes Faith will find a way- like lightning crashes Faith will find a way- like lightning crashes We'll keep marching on and on and on... We'll keep marching on and on and on... It's New Years Day, so rise from the ashes It's New Years Day, so rise from the ashes

So rise from the ashes'

I sang the whole song, unroll the bathroom door opened.

"What do you want?" I asked thinking it was Andy.

"Oh just want you." I heard Ashley say! I was shocked, I swear Andy said him and Jade left.

"uh I thought you left. What you doing in here, your kinda violating my privacy, just saying?" I said in a question kinda way.

"I only took jade back because she was pissed at you. I thought we could have some alone time" Ash said whilst giggling.

"uh well I'm with Andy, and I'm not gunna cheat on him, but where is Andy?" I asked, he ignored the question and opened the shower curtain, I screamed, but then Ashley shut me up by kissing my lips I pulled away, and grabbed my towel as quickly as I could, and ran out of the bathroom, and into mine and Andy's bedroom, and then quickly got changed before Ashley came out. I then ran downstairs and ran to Andy.

"what's up babe?" he asked, he sounded worried.

"oh just Ashley tried to hit on me whilst I was in the shower." I replied, his eyes filled with anger.

"Babe he is probably pissed out of his head, you should know and he didn't do it on purpose. He is your best friend he wouldn't do it on purpose, Trust me." I said trying to calm him.

"Your right, I won't let it get to me, but tomorrow if he does anything I will do something." he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked my chapter,

I wrote this in school in my history lesson I'm bored as fuck!!!