Why?

Tashas P.O.V.

I heard music playing, yes this must of been a dream. I opened my eyes opened I saw white.

"Oww, my eyes." I said trying to cover my eyes with my face but my arms hurt.

"Tasha?" I heard someone question.

"Bacon?" I said I'm hungry leave me alone.

"No it's Andy, your in hospital, everyone is worried about you. Well except for Libby and Jade, they think your attention seeking." Andy explained.

"Fuck this I'm out of here!" I said, because I hate hospitals remember, I tried to get out of bed, but I couldn't I had needles and shit in me, for fuck sake!

"You can't the doctors have said you have to stay in here for at least another 3 hours." He said

"Oh Fuck No!" I screamed. The doctors came running in.

"Natasha you are going to have to calm down" They said.

"Let me out of here now!" I screamed. Please don't let this be a panic attack.

"Calm down you are going to go into a panic attack otherwise." Andy said, that made me calm down a little.

"Please, I just want to go, I hate being in here." I said. "It's going to make me worse.if I stay in here." I said.

"Ok, but we need to check your able to do stuff."The nurse said,.I just nodded, they tested my blood and they checked my reflexes and then we were aloud to go.

---------Home.

Andy's P.O.V.

"Tasha why?" I asked

"I-I ha  No choice." She said.

"Yeah you did, you should of come to me not that object. You scared me, well not just me everyone" I said she hung her head low and I pulled her into a hug she started to cry into my chest.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"It's ok, but don't do it again please." I said.

"She will" Jade said God can she fuck off yet.

"Whatever leave me alone, I'm going upstairs and sleeping." Tasha said.

"Ok. And Jade can I talk to you please." I asked when Tasha had gone up stairs.

"Yeah." She said I walked into the living room and Jade followed.

"Why did you not care?" I asked.

"Because she doesn't deserve you, she doesn't deserve to get treated, she ditched me for you." She said.

"No, she deserves to get treated and she does deserve me, and she didn't ditch you, you dumped her and left her, she had no where to go. She only came here because she knew I wouldn't mind if she came."I said.

"Ok then whatever. You can't just think this over by the way." She said.

"Um ok, but you have to go to bed now. Tiegan and Jayy have offered to sleep on the sofa so you can sleep in the guest room." I said.

"Ok." She said and went to the bedroom. Then all of a sudden I got a phone call from Ashley.

Ashley-Oh my God is Tasha ok?!

Me-Yea, she is out of hospital now, but now she is sleeping. When she gets up should I get her to text you?

Ashley-Please mate, and how are you?

Me-I'm fine, but I think the only reason she did what she did was because of Jade.

Ashley-Yeah, I think your right, I'm sorry Andy I never knew she was going to this.

Me-Nor did I, but I got to go I'll get Tasha to text you later.

Ashley-Yeah ok bye.

I heard music playing from mine and Tashas room so I went up to the room and saw Tasha dancing ans on the phone.

Tashas P.O.V.

I was on the phone, I was so happy. I was in the phone to Danny.

Me-O Heya how are you?

Danny-I'm finee, what about you.

Me-Well I have just came out of hospital-

Danny- Tasha you didn't did you.

Me-Well it wasn't my fault she was a bitch and told me to. So I did.

Danny- I'm coming over to America to see you. Because number one I miss you and number two so I can tell you in person not to do it.

Me-Ok by the way I'm with Andy Biersack, like we are boyfriend girlfriend.

Danny-oh that is so cool, I'm glad you have someone that love  You now.

Me-Thanks and I have to go, Andy is checking up on me aha.

Danny-Alright see you in about a week, bye love.

Me-Byeeee

"Who was that?" Andy asked.

"Danny, he is coming to visit in about a week, because we haven't seen each other for ages and he wants to tell me not to do this in person not over the phone." I said whilst pointing to my arms.

"Aww that's sweet, he seems such a good friend." He said.

"He is, he is probably one of my best friends. That's a point I need to tell Tiegan!" I said running downstairs to find Tiegan and Jayy kissing.

"Eww! Guts stop and Danny is coming in a week to visit me!" I said well shouted.

"Um tasha is that a good idea? You know What happened last time." She said I just nodded. Last time he visited my house he brought Scott and Scott was trying to get it on with me, but he wasn't getting anywhere. Then all if a sudden Scott pinned me against a wall when Danny was out the room and Scott said 'I will get you one day' it was so scary.

"Yeah I know, but Andy will be here, you and Jayy." I said trying to win this debate.

"Yeah. I know, but if Scott does come, he is not coming in this fucking house." Tiegan said firmly

"Ok." I said then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, and I jumped a bit then remembered Scott wasn't here and it was probably Andy.

"Heya, what you talking about?" Andy asked.

"Danny coming round and saying that it is a bad idea" Tiegan said.

"Why is it a bad idea?" Andy asked. We told what happened last time and he was shocked. He said that if Scott came he would kick him out literally. I laughed at that.

"Ok well I'm hungry." I said.

"Ok I will order pizza." Andy said.

"O-Ok" I stuttered, I was a bit paranoid about eating pizza for the second time this week I was starting to feel fat.

"Tasha snap out if your thoughts, and stop thinking your fat your not." Tiegan said.

"What did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"No, I can just read you like a book and you were looking a you stomach the whole time." She said.

"Sorry." I said .