What have we done?!

Andy's P.O.V.

Tasha was always in a mood, so when she said she was having a shower I said I was going to join her she said no at first, but I didn't really give her a choice. So then she said yes. We got undressed and got into the shower. I hugged Tasha around the waist and she turned around and hugged me back and smiled, I lent down and started kissing her neck she giggled I loved her giggle, it was so cute.  One thing led to another and we had just done it, without protection and Tasha I know for sure hasn't been taking any of her pills. Well we are screwed. 

"Um Tasha, sit down." I said after we got dressed and dried and stuff.

"Yes?" She asked she looked worried.

"Well we may have a baby, I know your the girl and everything, but I didn't use protection and you havn't been taking any of you medication." I said, her face grew into a massive smile.

"I might be a mom?" She questioned she was happy?

"Yeah, but I thought you didn't want a kid." I said really confused.

"I didn't but the other night I remebered when I had an abortion because of something that happened, and I was thinking that I could be such a cool Mom. And we would have such an amazing Family we would have BVB and Tiegan and everyone else and YOU. You would be an amazing Dad I can already tell." She said, I always wanted a child, but is Tasha ready for this?

"Are you sure your ready a family?" I asked.

"Well not really, but we can get the others to help us decide can't we." She suggested.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok super short chapter I am so sorry, I have no ideas, so you can give me ideas and I will put them into my story Thanks :) Bye xxxx